• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he wasn’t as process oriented this time around. There you go Mr. Mediocre hurt your team for your bag. Show us you don’t care about winning without showing us you don’t care about winning.
Lol....I think he cares. Falcons probably win the division, but taking the most money possible at his age tells me he wants his money and if he wins that's cool too.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....I think he cares. Falcons probably win the division, but taking the most money possible at his age tells me he wants his money and if he wins that's cool too.
So that begs the question are Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, Hurts, Murray, Watson and Mahomes playing for money and not to win?

We can let Allen, Prescott, Jones and Stafford off the hook since the make anywhere from $3 million to $5 million less. :D

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that begs the question are Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, Hurts, Murray, Watson and Mahomes playing for money and not to win?

We can let Allen, Prescott, Jones and Stafford off the hook since the make anywhere from $3 million to $5 million less. :D
I think someone at his age, that's made the kind of money he's already made and doesn't have a championship would try to figure out a way where he could have as much help around him as possible.