• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Playoff thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Johnson wasn't this issue it was the defense he called a hell of a game
You don't believe what you post do you?

So Macdonald was the issue with Baltimore? Macdonald was the reason they scored only 10 points?

Is this a joke?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Macdonald was the issue with Baltimore? Macdonald was the reason they scored only 10 points?

Is this a joke?
he just wants johnson to be the HC , thats all

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he just wants johnson to be the HC , thats all
I get that but being nonsensical doesn't help the situation.

Ravens lead the league with giving up 17 points a game. The chiefs average 22 a game. Macdonald did his job by holding KC to 17.

The ravens offense averages 28 points a game. Today, they scored 10.

So...was it the offense or defense who is responsible for the loss here?

Also, I like Johnson as well. Saying that macdonald is off the list is absurd due to giving up 17 to the chiefs.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this a joke?
No but Macdonald allowed Kelce to kill them all game and never even attempted to double him

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but Macdonald allowed Kelce to kill them all game and never even attempted to double him
He held them to 17 points and you are complaining about the manner in which he did that? I have no clue if you are joking or not.

So the dolphins and bills DC all stink because they gave up more point than Macdonald did? They should be fired right?

Why did Johnson not make 2nd half adjustments to kick start his offense?
They did nothing until a minute was left in the game in the 2nd half. The lack of offense and poor 4th down calls might have cost them the game.

Johnson clearly doesn't pay attention to detail because his backs fumble and his wide receivers can't catch the ball. Poor coaching right?

Why didn't he run more at young who is poor at setting the edge and free lances often?

You don't know what you are talking about obviously.

Johnson is off my list.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m all in on Ben. First time I’ve really said it, but like I said Cooley talked about this guy in the 2022 off season
Goff missed wide open receivers in the 2nd half.
Guys were dropping everything when he did get it to them.
The fumble.
Campbell not kicking the field goal before the half and late in the game.

If I'm Ben I'm pissed.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but being nonsensical doesn't help the situation.

Ravens lead the league with giving up 17 points a game. The chiefs average 22 a game. Macdonald did his job by holding KC to 17.

The ravens offense averages 28 points a game. Today, they scored 10.

So...was it the offense or defense who is responsible for the loss here?

Also, I like Johnson as well. Saying that macdonald is off the list is absurd due to giving up 17 to the chiefs.
Why do you attack people?

You can debate without making in personal.

IMO both McDonald and Johnson did a good job but they aren't necessarily interviewing for a coordinator position. They are looking to be head coach of the entire team. We have no clue if they continue to act as a coordinator also.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you attack people?

You can debate without making in personal.

IMO both McDonald and Johnson did a good job but they aren't necessarily interviewing for a coordinator position. They are looking to be head coach of the entire team. We have no clue if they continue to act as a coordinator also.
Who am I attacking and how am I making anything personal?

I said "nonsensical" meaning it doesn't make sense.

It literally makes no sense to blame Macdonald for the ravens loss but exonerate Johnson from the lions loss. Maybe you can clarify what countryroads is saying here because I am not tracking clearly.

Macdonald is bad and Johnson is good???

I don't blame either one of them for the loss.

I am not making anything personal. I am interested in having a rational and logical discussion. That is something that has been difficult to come by this week in full transparency.

I dont know who are talking about me attacking..chiller, Dean, countryroads..all of them?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who am I attacking and how am I making anything personal?

I said "nonsensical" meaning it doesn't make sense.

It literally makes no sense to blame Macdonald for the ravens loss but exonerate Johnson from the lions loss. Maybe you can clarify what countryroads is saying here because I am not tracking clearly.

Macdonald is bad and Johnson is good???

I don't blame either one of them for the loss.

I am not making anything personal. I am interested in having a rational and logical discussion. That is something that has been difficult to come by this week in full transparency.

I dont know who are talking about me attacking..chiller, Dean, countryroads..all of them?
One of your famous lines .... used tonight and used on dean many times ..... You don't know what you are talking about obviously.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your famous lines .... used tonight and used on dean many times ..... You don't know what you are talking about obviously.
Let me rephrase...

Its illogical to blame Macdonald for the ravens loss, while claiming Johnson has no fault in the lions loss.

Is that better or should we all just 11blame Macdonald for the loss when there is no statistical merit to that comment?

Dean is another story. After 4 years of being told to leave the board, told I am not a true fan, and calling me out for not placing bets to back up my statements...yeah...I have no patience with him at all. Especially when I am reprimanded for not showing an acceptable level of optimism in his opinion.

Deans frustration comes from the fact that his debates generally don't go well with me and he ends up having to admit he was wrong about something that either myself or others attempted to tell him, but he was too excited to listen.

To that end, I am avoiding responding or engaging with him because it is counter-productive.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what side you believed to be true as far as McDonald goes ..... Baltimore became the first team in 20 years to lose a conference championship game when holding the opponent to 17 points or less.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Detroit vs ravens but oh well.

Looking forward to getting a coach this week..hopefully.

Today was a win for this organization in my opinion.

Alot of work to do:

Hire a coach

Coach needs to build their staff

Peters needs to build his staff

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame with the Lions. Damn! they fell apart at the end. 4th down calls were too aggressive for me but the team just didnt make any plays at the end. Drops from Reynolds and the DB. Fumble from Gibbs. Packers fell apart against the 49ers last week too at the end.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance the game was rigged? Thats my theory. The fumbles, the terrible endzone INT. NFL is doing more numbers with the Taylor Swift collaboration. No shots at her....gotta be kinda cool to be in the superbowl and have Taylor as your girl

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance the game was rigged? Thats my theory. The fumbles, the terrible endzone INT. NFL is doing more numbers with the Taylor Swift collaboration. No shots at her....gotta be kinda cool to be in the superbowl and have Taylor as your girl
No flat earther,LOL