• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC NORTH WORLD TITLE MATCH Packers at Lions SNF

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Who won?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Western won then PJ Fleck accepted the MI job that opened up when Harbaugh left for LA? Then Smitty blew a guy?

Am I close?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem I've been seeing with this team, is their inability to seal the edge.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem I've been seeing with this team, is their inability to seal the edge.

A Rob is good. Hyder is good. Rest of the D line needs an overhaul. I imagine we let Ziggy walk.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin won't become a HC in the NFL, but BQ will get him bunch of new players for his defense here next year.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that said that rumor also said Caldwell was canned and Austin becomes HC. Media these days. Which story do you trust? Usually the one that suits your own noodle.

That scenario doesn't sound that farfetched to me. But it looks to me like the players give a lot of effort. There is no quit in them. I give Caldwell credit for that. No small thing.

On the other hand, Quinn isn't afraid to rock the boat. If he believes Austin to be the better coach, I think he does what is necessary to retain him. Either way, we'll find out what he believes sooner or later.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That scenario doesn't sound that farfetched to me. But it looks to me like the players give a lot of effort. There is no quit in them. I give Caldwell credit for that. No small thing.

On the other hand, Quinn isn't afraid to rock the boat. If he believes Austin to be the better coach, I think he does what is necessary to retain him. Either way, we'll find out what he believes sooner or later.

Only guy I seeing coming in is McD (maaaybe Patricia). If BQ is truly worried about losing him to another team, I could see the switch being made assuming we lose in Seattle.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LWM

We're getting a run on calls.
I hope @LWM is watching all these non calls against the Lions.

I haven't seen the game yet, been working. But let me ask... were those calls the Lions were getting in the first half? I covered all this stuff last year, even JFK signing into law that the NFL listed as "entertainment" not a sport. Which means the officials can dictate a game and if you lose your bet the NFL can't be sued because the NFL isn't a sport, it's entertainment. The bigger fan bases will always make the playoffs because that's were the revenue is!!! A "Cinderella team" to me is a small fan base team that gets into the playoffs to keep their fan base hooked.