• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next game Notre Dame

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm. Pretty interesting comments made through out this thread. Good game...next time, don't get to ahead of yourselves.....Good luck this yr, very talented team you have.....

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is, as always, massively over-rated and over-hyped. They will do their typical winning against turd teams and losing against anyone halfway decent. ASU is good (I think). Shouldn't even be close.

Cha-ching! Great game tonite!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get ahead of yourself being advice from a notre dame fan....awesome lol. ASU is now officially nothing special. The Irish are the ultimate measuring rod...elite programs always beat them and bad teams or mediocre ones do not.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get ahead of yourself being advice from a notre dame fan....awesome lol. ASU is now officially nothing special. The Irish are the ultimate measuring rod...elite programs always beat them and bad teams or mediocre ones do not.

Sounds like a sore loser to me. I think you need to sack up bro.

It was a good game all around. You put up a good fight but ultimately we found ways to win. Just man up, admit defeat to a good team, and move on. Don't lessen your loss by trying to make ND out to be some shitty team. That's also taking quite a bit away from the good team you do have.

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go USC

Sounds like a sore loser to me. I think you need to sack up bro.

It was a good game all around. You put up a good fight but ultimately we found ways to win. Just man up, admit defeat to a good team, and move on. Don't lessen your loss by trying to make ND out to be some shitty team. That's also taking quite a bit away from the good team you do have.

I have never rooted for the Trojan until now. :lol:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From What I read on this thread several ASU fan's didn't think to highly of Notre Dame, and probably think even less of ASU after losing to them. Honestly ASU is probably one of the better teams Notre Dame has played and are a good team. Notre Dame do get a lot of hype and they have lost a couple of games but they were to two ranked teams and both games were winnable, so they are better than some on this board believe them to be, they just haven't started playing their best football. Plus its hard with Turnover Tommy he's usually good for giving the other team 6 points a game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From What I read on this thread several ASU fan's didn't think to highly of Notre Dame, and probably think even less of ASU after losing to them. Honestly ASU is probably one of the better teams Notre Dame has played and are a good team. Notre Dame do get a lot of hype and they have lost a couple of games but they were to two ranked teams and both games were winnable, so they are better than some on this board believe them to be, they just haven't started playing their best football. Plus its hard with Turnover Tommy he's usually good for giving the other team 6 points a game.

I have not been impressed with us all year except in the passing game. Your defense showed up in the 2nd half though.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been impressed with us all year except in the passing game. Your defense showed up in the 2nd half though.

C'mon you weren't impressed that ASU put up 60+ points on USC and put the finishing touches on Kiffen's departure? Two top 25 teams played on Saturday (I bet both will finish the season in the top 25) and ND survived...the Sun Devils will be fine.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon you weren't impressed that ASU put up 60+ points on USC and put the finishing touches on Kiffen's departure? Two top 25 teams played on Saturday (I bet both will finish the season in the top 25) and ND survived...the Sun Devils will be fine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x_a52zXTc]JediASU: The Dynamic Duo: Will Sutton and Carl Bradford 2012 Highlights - YouTube[/ame] Lets hope Sutton and Bradford show up the 2 were a force last year. If we want to have a chance to finish in the top 25.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is a "good team." They aren't Eastern Michigan or Purdue or a service academy team, but they aren't Alabama, Ohio State or Oregon. They stopped being one of the best decades ago. So while ASU doesn't have to fold the season by any means, this is a bad loss for them. They should have won. The played horribly (and still almost won).

ND executed basic blocking and tackling...something ASU seemed overwhelmed by. Fundamentals...not sure what happened...but it was a mockery.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is a "good team." They aren't Eastern Michigan or Purdue or a service academy team, but they aren't Alabama, Ohio State or Oregon. They stopped being one of the best decades ago. So while ASU doesn't have to fold the season by any means, this is a bad loss for them. They should have won. The played horribly (and still almost won).

ND executed basic blocking and tackling...something ASU seemed overwhelmed by. Fundamentals...not sure what happened...but it was a mockery.

They aren't at the level of Alabama or Oregon, personally I don't think Ohio State has played too many tough games since Meyer started his streak. Notre Dame are getting better and have had top recruiting classes since Kelly took over. To me even mentioning Eastern Michigan is a big insult and makes me even happier that you had to watch Notre Dame beat your Arizona State Sun Devils.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superior talent and experience won the game for ND. ASU couldn't handle the pressure down the stretch. Unlucky for you this was a different ref crew than when you faced Whisky.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superior talent and experience won the game for ND. ASU couldn't handle the pressure down the stretch. Unlucky for you this was a different ref crew than when you faced Whisky.

Your right our line is not good this year. And we use to have that pass rush, I don't know what happened to it. Sutton 13.5 sacks and Bradford 11.5. We had so many sacks last year wtf happened to our defense. Good win though you did deserve it, I think were on the rise though in terms of a program.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right our line is not good this year. And we use to have that pass rush, I don't know what happened to it. Sutton 13.5 sacks and Bradford 11.5. We had so many sacks last year wtf happened to our defense. Good win though you did deserve it, I think were on the rise though in terms of a program.

Both programs are on the rise, I think Notre Dame are a little closer than Arizona State at the moment but they have a few more advantages over Arizona State. I can't say I'm a big fan of how your coach left the University of Pittsburgh. I really would have rather seen Kelly coach Cincinnati in their bowl game that year but at least he had the class to tell his players face to face, not through a text, that was the lamest thing I've ever heard of.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both programs are on the rise, I think Notre Dame are a little closer than Arizona State at the moment but they have a few more advantages over Arizona State. I can't say I'm a big fan of how your coach left the University of Pittsburgh. I really would have rather seen Kelly coach Cincinnati in their bowl game that year but at least he had the class to tell his players face to face, not through a text, that was the lamest thing I've ever heard of.

You don't know the whole story. It was an unfortunate situation but our athletic department is more at fault than Graham. It was either tell them through a text or let them find out in the news the next day.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know the whole story. It was an unfortunate situation but our athletic department is more at fault than Graham. It was either tell them through a text or let them find out in the news the next day.

Shame on Arizona State's athletic department, however Graham can take the job and tell them you can't announce until I talk to my players.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on Arizona State's athletic department, however Graham can take the job and tell them you can't announce until I talk to my players.

He was told he had to get on a plane right away or he wouldn't be given the job. We handled the coaching search terribly and boosters were getting impatient. Our AD was fired pretty soon afterwards.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never rooted for the Trojan until now. :lol:

The Trojan's still couldn't beat Notre Dame even with a QB that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the 2nd half.