• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next game Notre Dame

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like and smells like a big game.. But doesn't feel like one. Weird timing to play a team like ND after we're two games into conference season. Luckily I get to go to this game. Go Devils!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU should be able to out coach our pathetic coaching staff. And if not out coach us at the beginning, make enough adjustments at halftime to rattle the brains of our ignorant staff.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note Will Sutton had his first sack of the season, but should of had 1 on the run a play he would of made last year, but Will still had a good game should lose weight as the season goes on.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to tighten up the sloppy defense. Too many big run plays are being allowed. I think ND is in trouble in this game though.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Section 214 was crazy at the SC game! Good job Devils.
Darby, Strong, Kelly and "Grice, Grice Baby" for the game ball

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a fight in section 25. Some Trojan ASU! ASU! ASU! ASU! ASU! ASU! ASU! ASU!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Youngs legs look like trunks. If there gonna play him at Will hes perfect, but outisde? To big.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The world was coming to an end last week, and now everyone is happy again. Lol. Maybe it's all my seasons of being a Saints fan but the highs and lows in AZ are incredible. Long term Graham will bring this program success. He needs to cash in on these wins and grab some big recruits though because there is a talent gap that's noticeable sometimes (offensive line, linebackers, and an undersized secondary). The challenge will be keeping Norvell. But if he does leave Graham will get another bright offensive mind because that's what he does (Malzahn, Applewhite, Norvell).

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU should be able to out coach our pathetic coaching staff. And if not out coach us at the beginning, make enough adjustments at halftime to rattle the brains of our ignorant staff.

We haven't been too sharp ourselves. Poor clock management, slow adjustments, an onside kick converted by USC that was literally the easiest one I've ever seen. We're going to have to play a clean game against you guys to have a shot. And I'm a bit nervous to see our offensive line guard Nix. I know we'll try to run around him. Hopefully Norvell uses the speed we have off the edge with some fly sweeps. How's your secondary looking because all we've done this year is sling it. You're going to need to put your best of Jaelen Strong and your fastest on Cam Smith/Ric Smith because they can beat you deep.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Points/Game
#11 ASU
#85 ND

*Wisconsin #33, Stanford #21, USC #84. Gave up way too many points to USC probably because we've been banged up from our schedule. Not anticipating allowing 40+ to ND once Hood comes back and Ball gets time. LBs need to start making some tackles though.

Scoring Defense
#80 ASU
#53 ND

*Wisconsin #15, Stanford #34, USC #42. I expect to score in the high 30's - low 40's. Tough team to run against with Nix but not even close to the level of Wisconsin, Stanford, and USC. O-line needs to have another big game.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Irish Chocolate try to block Will Sutton or vice versa.

SETITONFIRE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wish I could like it twice!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we fix the run defense?

I guess by putting Coleman inside Conway at DE and Sutton at DT with Fiso at Will and Young at Spur. That's how we lined up today.. Hood and Ball were both in Green no contact jerseys. I like it if Young can keep up. Graham is putting all his eggs in one basket, defending the run. Looks like we're going to force Tommy to throw and hopefully have safety help on their TE's. Happy we don't have to deal with Jones. I rewatched the USC game and he was nothing but a blocking drill. Moek and Nelson also had very poor games. We need Ball back.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess by putting Coleman inside Conway at DE and Sutton at DT with Fiso at Will and Young at Spur. That's how we lined up today.. Hood and Ball were both in Green no contact jerseys. I like it if Young can keep up. Graham is putting all his eggs in one basket, defending the run. Looks like we're going to force Tommy to throw and hopefully have safety help on their TE's. Happy we don't have to deal with Jones. I rewatched the USC game and he was nothing but a blocking drill. Moek and Nelson also had very poor games. We need Ball back.

Some people are saying he wont play this year. Anthony Jones cant tackle worth shit, hes just in there for some more speed. Yea is Fiso ready for Will though?