• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game Bye Week

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The linebackers have been notrotious this year. Bad angles, bad footwork. It would of been nice to schedule cupcake teams to get them reps but Colorado is the perfect week to get reps and build confidence.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The linebackers have been notrotious this year. Bad angles, bad footwork. It would of been nice to schedule cupcake teams to get them reps but Colorado is the perfect week to get reps and build confidence.

Really bad.. Where's Young been? Where's Martin been? Where was the Fiso against Stanford? Why isn't Taylor rotating in more? Why haven't we heard anything on Florence and Longino? Longino had several SEC offers and was expected to be an immediate impact as a JC recruit. Why aren't any of them getting free on the blitz? Why are they making so many mental mistakes? I don't get it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really bad.. Where's Young been? Where's Martin been? Where was the Fiso against Stanford? Why isn't Taylor rotating in more? Why haven't we heard anything on Florence and Longino? Longino had several SEC offers and was expected to be an immediate impact as a JC recruit. Why aren't any of them getting free on the blitz? Why are they making so many mental mistakes? I don't get it.

The good thing is, Young said if he got moved back to spur he would get back to the 230s.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the best defensive players we had last year. Explosive and aggressive. I think that you're right in that he might be too heavy.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the best defensive players we had last year. Explosive and aggressive. I think that you're right in that he might be too heavy.

Yea but you remember him saying that right? If he moved back to spur he would go to 230?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't talk about the ND game anymore or I'll have an aneurysm.. This is what I think..

Grice shouldn't have been returning kicks and Nelson shouldn't have either with that lack of a fair catch.
The Offensive Line isn't very good protecting Kelly or creating space for Grice.
Kelly needs to throw the ball away more and not take 6 sacks.
Norvell needs to understand that running the ball out of the end zone is the smart thing to do.
We can't drop two interceptions.
We can't settle for feild goals in the red zone.
The defensive line is just soo cute aren't they?
LBs need to learn to hit something.
Secondary is too small.
Lewis needs more carries.
Notre Dame WAS the better team.
The defensive was sore and tired.
Sutton needs to step up.
Tight ends needed to be utilized more.
ASU Football may never have an elite program.

Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.

I'm moving on..

I fixed it for you.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think part of that is coaching, they are having the defenders play too aggressive and it's putting them out of position on some plays.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think part of that is coaching, they are having the defenders play too aggressive and it's putting them out of position on some plays.

We got outcoached. That was the difference in the game.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham explains NT Jaxon Hood’s DNP

Sophomore nose tackle Jaxon Hood was dressed and in pads for Saturday’s game but didn’t play a single snap, even though the defensive line struggled without him. Graham listed him as doubtful four days prior to the game, but Hood asked if he could play.

“Jaxon (Hood) could have played,” Graham said. “He wasn’t 100 percent. He wanted to play, but we didn’t let him.”

Todd Graham remains optimistic following loss to Notre Dame | ASU News | The State Press | Arizona State University

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham said it was a good day as well. Hes going all out on Tackling and ball security this week. I wanna know how much weight Young has lost since his transition back to Spur we need his speed.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big confidence game for everyone. Richard Smith was probably so worried on just catching the ball he forgot to tuck the ball tightly. Graham really needs to get reps for guys who need confidence boosters like Anthony Jones and Richard Smith.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham said Anthony is playing the will? He fucking cant tackle for his life!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also watching this tape Steffon is a cancer up the middle cant cover and tries to arm tackle everyone cause hes not quick enough to make a play.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham explains NT Jaxon Hood’s DNP

Sophomore nose tackle Jaxon Hood was dressed and in pads for Saturday’s game but didn’t play a single snap, even though the defensive line struggled without him. Graham listed him as doubtful four days prior to the game, but Hood asked if he could play.

“Jaxon (Hood) could have played,” Graham said. “He wasn’t 100 percent. He wanted to play, but we didn’t let him.”

Todd Graham remains optimistic following loss to Notre Dame | ASU News | The State Press | Arizona State University

Hood being back is going to be huge. Hopefully we can start getting pressure on the QB again.. Our defense is just not built to not have pressure in the backfield.

Graham said that the LBs will be set. Young at Spur, Martin at Sam, Jones/Fiso at Will.

He also said that Ball needs to play this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hood being back is going to be huge. Hopefully we can start getting pressure on the QB again.. Our defense is just not built to not have pressure in the backfield.

Graham said that the LBs will be set. Young at Spur, Martin at Sam, Jones/Fiso at Will.

He also said that Ball needs to play this year.

Anthony Jones is garbo.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball not in pads today and looks like he won't be playing..

Randall getting the start at field safety once again and I think he's going to have a huge game. Knew the kid was going to be special but would still like him to gain a little weight so he can hit harder.