• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game Bye Week

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already over the ND loss. If that was a conference game Hood would've played and we probably would've won. It doesn't affect our goals for the season at all. UCLA looked vulnerable and the south is still probably going to come down to our game in Pasadena.

Colorado isn't even worth our time. We should spend all week gameplanning for Washington.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL CU showed up a little bit for Oregon.

They were at home and fired up. If we don't take them seriously it could be a game into the second half but they just don't have the talent yet to compete with us in a fast paced game for four quarters.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we get any sacks vs ND? I tried to count and I got ZERO.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sacks. Sutton forced a few hurried throws.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clock mgt

One thing that ASU coaching staff hopefully learned is how to manage the clock.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already over the ND loss. If that was a conference game Hood would've played and we probably would've won. It doesn't affect our goals for the season at all. UCLA looked vulnerable and the south is still probably going to come down to our game in Pasadena.

Colorado isn't even worth our time. We should spend all week gameplanning for Washington.

If this person had played or that person had played, come on, they wanted to win the game regardless of if it was a PAC 12 game, it was National TV at AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). If the kid was healthy enough to play he would have but injuries happen Notre Dame are dealing with their fair share, and lost the starting QB due to academic issues.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this person had played or that person had played, come on, they wanted to win the game regardless of if it was a PAC 12 game, it was National TV at AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). If the kid was healthy enough to play he would have but injuries happen Notre Dame are dealing with their fair share, and lost the starting QB due to academic issues.

I like to be civil on these boards, but Graham said this wasn't as important as a conference game, he stated it was still important but its more important to keep guys healthy for Pac 12 play. If this was UCLA Hood would of played.........

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit upset because of the recruiting implications and the national perception of ASU but Todd Graham and ASU 08 are 100% right. This does not effect what we're trying to accomplish this year. Did we want to win? Absolutely. Does ASU continue to wet the bed on the national stage? Yes. Is this season over because we lost to ND? Not even close. Time to put the wood to CU in the first half and rest the starters for Washington. We give Washington everything we have at home and finally get our much needed bye. I think we're banged up more than most people realize. The O-line looks gassed, defense line looks thin, LBs don't want to hit, and too small on the secondary without Ball.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said if the kid was healthy enough to play he would have. The young man wouldn't have let the coaching staff keep him out if he were healthy enough to play, well unless he's Jadeveon Clowney. Obviously conference games are more important but a game on the National stage is a close second, plus with all the talk about his team making history and beating USC and Notre Dame in back to back weeks which still has never been done, I think they wanted to win. To suggest that a player was held out is just an excuse.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said if the kid was healthy enough to play he would have. The young man wouldn't have let the coaching staff keep him out if he were healthy enough to play, well unless he's Jadeveon Clowney. Obviously conference games are more important but a game on the National stage is a close second, plus with all the talk about his team making history and beating USC and Notre Dame in back to back weeks which still has never been done, I think they wanted to win. To suggest that a player was held out is just an excuse.

Fair enough but if it was Ucla he would of played because that game decides the south idc if he's limping he plays.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit upset because of the recruiting implications and the national perception of ASU but Todd Graham and ASU 08 are 100% right. This does not effect what we're trying to accomplish this year. Did we want to win? Absolutely. Does ASU continue to wet the bed on the national stage? Yes. Is this season over because we lost to ND? Not even close. Time to put the wood to CU in the first half and rest the starters for Washington. We give Washington everything we have at home and finally get our much needed bye. I think we're banged up more than most people realize. The O-line looks gassed, defense line looks thin, LBs don't want to hit, and too small on the secondary without Ball.

Randall and Ball look like 2 good future safeties. Randall last game was a force other than the dropped int.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would caution people to not look forward to Washington, before Colorado game is over with. It's one of those classic trap games, a team with nothing to lose vs. a team with everything to lose.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would caution people to not look forward to Washington, before Colorado game is over with. It's one of those classic trap games, a team with nothing to lose vs. a team with everything to lose.

Last year after the fact Graham pretty much said they didn't gameplan for Colorado at all and focused all their attention on Oregon. I think we were only beating CU by a TD in the first half, then we went on to blow them out in the second half. CU is much improved this year, although that's not saying much, but they don't have the depth to keep up for 4 quarters. The potential trap games I see on the schedule are WSU and OSU.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to stop putting Grice back there to return kicks. Graham has also been saying every week that Lewis will be getting more touches but the only tie he got the ball was on a reverse on 2nd and 1 that got stopped in the backfield and stalled a promising drive. And why the hell was Rick Smith on the field after he fumbled the ball? He should have been permanently benched after the Wisconsin and Stanford games.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall is going to be a stud just needs to add a little bit more weight. Same with Nelson.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't talk about the ND game anymore or I'll have an aneurysm.. This is what I think..

Grice shouldn't have been returning kicks and Nelson shouldn't have either with that lack of a fair catch.
The Offensive Line isn't very good protecting Kelly or creating space for Grice.
Kelly needs to throw the ball away more and not take 6 sacks.
Norvell needs to understand that running the ball out of the end zone is the smart thing to do.
We can't drop two interceptions.
We can't settle for feild goals in the red zone.
The defensive line is just soo cute aren't they?
LBs need to learn to hit something.
Secondary is too small.
Lewis needs more carries.
Notre Dame was NOT the better team.
The defensive was sore and tired.
Sutton needs to step up.
Tight ends needed to be utilized more.
ASU Football may never have an elite program.

Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.

I'm moving on..

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't talk about the ND game anymore or I'll have an aneurysm.. This is what I think..

Grice shouldn't have been returning kicks and Nelson shouldn't have either with that lack of a fair catch.
The Offensive Line isn't very good protecting Kelly or creating space for Grice.
Kelly needs to throw the ball away more and not take 6 sacks.
Norvell needs to understand that running the ball out of the end zone is the smart thing to do.
We can't drop two interceptions.
We can't settle for feild goals in the red zone.
The defensive line is just soo cute aren't they?
LBs need to learn to hit something.
Secondary is too small.
Lewis needs more carries.
Notre Dame was NOT the better team.
The defensive was sore and tired.
Sutton needs to step up.
Tight ends needed to be utilized more.
ASU Football may never have an elite program.

Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.
Strong is a Stud.

I'm moving on..

Kelly has no time horrible offensive line.