• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next game at Cincy

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals really use that double A gap blitz a lot......a little worried about our O Line handling them. A couple of times they took Big Ben and threw him like a rag doll......

A J Green is a little scary also.......who do we have to cover him?

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals are a well balanced football club. On offense, you can count on Dalton throwing near 50 times against our secondary. They have a lot of weapons, Green, Sanu, Gresham, Green-Ellis, just to name a few. Their tight ends line up in all sorts of different configurations, and they love to stack receivers, which could really give Dom and company fits.

On defense, well, they're just solid all around. In their house, it's going to be a dog fight, but I really think it's going to come down to who's the most physical. You saw two very physical teams go at it tonight, and the Bengals are still for real.

If you're a fan of football, this game is for you. Not for the faint of heart. I predict this one to go down to the wire. 28-27....and I'm not sure who's on the winning side, but since I'm a fan of the football Packers, I'll give them the nod for juju's sake.:noidea:

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we do have going for us is that Dalton can be inconsistent. Great, bad just depends on how he starts. Green will destroy us and Eifert will be a matchup problem. But they commit A LOT of mistakes. Penalties on penalties. We need to focus on Gio who killed Pittsburgh tonight.

Big thing for us is their secondary can be beat deep, Rodgers will attack that. LB core is paper thin so I expect Finley to have a big game

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are without a doubt a better team than WAS. I do not trust their play-calling at all though, that was a big problem for them tonight. But they get after the quarterback and Rodgers will see a lot of pressure. Geno Atkins is just a monster. I think this ends up a high scoring game where Green, Cobb, Eifert, Jordy, Gresham, Finley all have big games

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get to watch much AFC stuff. I will say Cincy has grown on me as a team though the past 3 years. Thought they were a bunch of crap and then seemed to make a commitment to doing things the "right" way. Hold players accountable, draft and develop, and basically act like a team of professionals.

That commitment seems to be paying off. I don't know that they are quite there yet, i figured this year would be pretty telling, so it has to play out yet. I do think Dalton is a good QB. Not Rodgers good, but pretty damn good. and AJ Green? That guy scares me. They have a good running game, but it's not great. We've held better in check in SF and Wash in the run game. But their passing game could light us up.

Should be a much better game this week, but I see us coming out on top. Like someone said, this could be a very high scoring game.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the game, and the couple of times they sacked BR (and he is a big guy)....and thought if that had been Rodgers, wow......I agree their running game can be iffy.....but their receivers could give our secondary fits.....I think this will be a much more competitive game than Washington and as long as we don't have any turnovers, or boneheaded plays, we should come out on top. The Bears really didn't beat them in week 1, they beat themselves.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we do have going for us is that Dalton can be inconsistent. Great, bad just depends on how he starts. Green will destroy us and Eifert will be a matchup problem. But they commit A LOT of mistakes. Penalties on penalties. We need to focus on Gio who killed Pittsburgh tonight.

Big thing for us is their secondary can be beat deep, Rodgers will attack that. LB core is paper thin so I expect Finley to have a big game

Dalton tends to be a little more inconsistent when facing heavy pass rush and man2man coverage on his receivers in the secondary - like last night! He'll be facing our mediocre at best pass rush, and our zone defense. Guys like Eifert, Green, and Sanu will find openings in the seams all night long! This is what worries me!

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad they won. Would not want to be going in there with them 0-2 and basically fighting to save their season.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton tends to be a little more inconsistent when facing heavy pass rush and man2man coverage on his receivers in the secondary - like last night! He'll be facing our mediocre at best pass rush, and our zone defense. Guys like Eifert, Green, and Sanu will find openings in the seams all night long! This is what worries me!

I wonder about that. I'll admit, our pass rush hasn't been anything to write home about. But I wonder how much that had to do with the qb's we were facing.

I really think we have enough athletes across the line that can beat their blockers and get after the qb. I wonder if they didn't take a much more controlled approach given the history of the past two opposing qb's. No need to give them a crease or lane to gash the defense. I wonder if they won't abandoned that "safer" pass rush since they aren't facing a qb that can run like RGIII and Kap?

Or maybe I'm just wishful thinking again and am hoping a pass rush shows up?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be difficult game, especially with being at Cincy, I expect Cincy to be in mix for playoff spot at end of season.

I doubt our rushing game starts off well, Cincy is very stout up front and LBs are good against the run... so again IMO Rodgers will shoulder this game and need to get passing game going early. I liked the quick passing game vs Redskins... that seemed to open up everything else afterwards, I hope that is included early in this game to give our OL some help/confidence early.

I would like to see our defense play like it did in first half vs Redskins... hopefully 2nd half was result of coaches telling players to keep everything in front of them. This game will need Packers defense to show up I believe.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some more Packers fans on here. How come no one ever makes a gameday thread?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game planning for Dalton and Crappernick are completely different. Capers game plan at SF was to contain crapper and keep him from running wild. Dalton is a pocket qb so the boys will be pinning their ears back looking for blood. Their lb's are suspect in coverage and I think Finely will have a great game. Their receiving core is what scares me, Green and their te's should have a big day if Capers plays a zone defense.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some more Packers fans on here. How come no one ever makes a gameday thread?
Yeah, that is the only thing I miss about the ESPN boards, usually someone had a game day thread going, but it eventually became a TROLL heaven.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears beat them fair and square, they have a solid overall team on both sides of the ball. They are a coaching staff away from being a top team. They will play undisciplined and make crucial mistakes at the most inopportune times for themselfs. We out coached them. That was the difference. Keep the mistakes down and GB wins this game. But you do need to fear their pass rush.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is the packers lose today fallen to 1-2 and later tonight watching the bears gain a 2 game lead in the division. can anyone already feel the miss the playoffs in wisconsin?