• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Newsome/O'Cain/Stinespring/Beamer should be fired thread

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You people are going to get another reality check with the FSU game coming up. Maybe UM too. There is a huge gap between the best in the ACC and VT right now

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So to get a clue I need to blindly worship Beamer and support everything he has done or ever will do? I guess I'll remain clueless then

Thats not why i called you clueless, it has more to do with the fact that you cant tell the difference between a 4* athlete and a run of the mill HS ball player or tell the difference between a well executed football play and one that is all to shit. Your comments about Beamer fall more under classless than clueless but carry on....

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You people are going to get another reality check with the FSU game coming up. Maybe UM too. There is a huge gap between the best in the ACC and VT right now

I think most people realize that VT has as good a chance to lose against UM as they do to win and know that FSU is a longshot. Most of us just dont feel the need to post about it over and over again.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You people? What you mean "YOU PEOPLE"???

I think it's time for a board meeting y'all

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
2004-2011: Worst 6-10 years everrrrrrr.....
the-comic-book-guy-pondering1.gif

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We know where our team stands. We just aren't dumb enough to call for the head of the person who built this program because his 10-win season streak finally ended.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We know where our team stands. We just aren't dumb enough to call for the head of the person who built this program because his 10-win season streak finally ended.

I'm not...yet. If you'll read you'll see I had a qualifier. IF he does not make changes. Specifically the firing of Newsome. I can't see him making several big moves but that at the very least has to happen or he will lose a lot of support

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thats not why i called you clueless, it has more to do with the fact that you cant tell the difference between a 4* athlete and a run of the mill HS ball player or tell the difference between a well executed football play and one that is all to shit. Your comments about Beamer fall more under classless than clueless but carry on....

Which 4* athlete am I confused about?

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
2004-2011: Worst 6-10 years everrrrrrr.....
the-comic-book-guy-pondering1.gif

Many big games lost. Potential of exceptional athletes on offense wasted. Many games lost where the offense couldn't handle the load when called upon

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"or tell the difference between a well executed football play and one that is all to shit."

I don't understand where that's coming from either

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I don't think it will happen for various reasons, but I would so love to see VT run off the next 4, win the ACC Championship(in a rematch over Clemson), and curb stomp someone in the Orange Bowl...

If (BIG IF) this happens, I vote Foozball voluntarily goes to the penalty box for awhile...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Which 4* athlete am I confused about?
charles clark(e?) to name one.....
"or tell the difference between a well executed football play and one that is all to shit."

I don't understand where that's coming from either

Multiple occasions you've "called players" for being out of position, running the wrong route, etc and youre usually off base.

You have also called for basically every coach on staff to be fired at one point in time.

My point is this: We all know that there are problems with the program. I assume the majority think there need to be changes (of some form) made, the difference is that we have all expressed our opinion about it and moved on while you seem to feel the need to bitch and moan on a constant basis. It gets old having to wade through your bitching to find relevant post, it also gets old listening (reading) to you disrespect beamer the way you do.

Oh well your entitled to post whatever you want i suppose im just saying that reading your post have made a long season longer for this hokie fan.

anyway IDGAF have at it.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Damn, I don't think it will happen for various reasons, but I would so love to see VT run off the next 4, win the ACC Championship(in a rematch over Clemson), and curb stomp someone in the Orange Bowl...QUOTE]

gotta keep the faith! :)

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
charles clark(e?) to name one.....

Multiple occasions you've "called players" for being out of position, running the wrong route, etc and youre usually off base.

You have also called for basically every coach on staff to be fired at one point in time.

My point is this: We all know that there are problems with the program. I assume the majority think there need to be changes (of some form) made, the difference is that we have all expressed our opinion about it and moved on while you seem to feel the need to bitch and moan on a constant basis. It gets old having to wade through your bitching to find relevant post, it also gets old listening (reading) to you disrespect beamer the way you do.

Oh well your entitled to post whatever you want i suppose im just saying that reading your post have made a long season longer for this hokie fan.

anyway IDGAF have at it.

Wow I can't believe you've ignored all those times when it was stated by myself (after I realized my mistake) and others that the video I critiqued was not of the VT Charles Clark but of some other dude that is not even playing organized football now to my knowledge. That must've taken some real will power to ignore something that many times just out of the hope you could prove me wrong. I looked and looked but I couldn't find a Rivals profile of that other Charles Clark so that should give you an idea of how talented he is. Go find that video of the OTHER Charles Clark and try to tell me he's a fucking 4 star player because I could use a laugh

I don't have the benefit of replay of any kind so I'm bound to be wrong from time to time.

I have only called out offensive coaches so to say otherwise is an exaggeration. And yes I maintain that Newsome is worthless altogether, Stinespring is a horrible OC, and O'Cain has allowed Logan to regress and I think the playcalling has been crap too most of the time. It took them 5-6 games before they realized "Hey our interior O-line can't block worth a shit" and they started using the outside of the field. They continually use the short side of the field on sweeps, screens, and any other play where you're supposed to be getting players out in space. Oh and the continued use in short yardage situations of the QB sneak and yes, EVEN RUNS, damn I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been watching these idiots for several years now. Asking our sorry O-line and TEs to win their matchups when they are outnumbered would be laughable if I wasn't rooting for VT but yet they still do it over and over again. Beamer is a great defensive-minded coach but to hire AND keep coaches like Newsome, O'Cain, and Stinespring at OC shows he is as one-dimensional as the 2012 O-line is. I will keep shitting on the offensive coaches because I see what they produce every Saturday and I will blame Beamer for them because it IS on him

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When the staff breaks up you'll see what the rest of college football thinks of the offensive coaches. NO good program will go after them

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow I can't believe you've ignored all those times when it was stated by myself (after I realized my mistake) and others that the video I critiqued was not of the VT Charles Clark but of some other dude that is not even playing organized football now to my knowledge. That must've taken some real will power to ignore something that many times just out of the hope you could prove me wrong. I looked and looked but I couldn't find a Rivals profile of that other Charles Clark so that should give you an idea of how talented he is. Go find that video of the OTHER Charles Clark and try to tell me he's a fucking 4 star player because I could use a laugh

pretty sure i was who told you it wasnt that clark because the jerseys were the wrong color. My point was that should have known there was no way it was that charles clark.

I don't have the benefit of replay of any kind so I'm bound to be wrong from time to time.

I have only called out offensive coaches so to say otherwise is an exaggeration. And yes I maintain that Newsome is worthless altogether, Stinespring is a horrible OC, and O'Cain has allowed Logan to regress and I think the playcalling has been crap too most of the time. It took them 5-6 games before they realized "Hey our interior O-line can't block worth a shit" and they started using the outside of the field. They continually use the short side of the field on sweeps, screens, and any other play where you're supposed to be getting players out in space. Oh and the continued use in short yardage situations of the QB sneak and yes, EVEN RUNS, damn I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been watching these idiots for several years now. Asking our sorry O-line and TEs to win their matchups when they are outnumbered would be laughable if I wasn't rooting for VT but yet they still do it over and over again. Beamer is a great defensive-minded coach but to hire AND keep coaches like Newsome, O'Cain, and Stinespring at OC shows he is as one-dimensional as the 2012 O-line is. I will keep shitting on the offensive coaches because I see what they produce every Saturday and I will blame Beamer for them because it IS on him

We all know how bad the O has been not only this year but over several years. Again, we make our point and move on instead of bitching and moaning continuously.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is my hate thread that I started. You know what to expect from me yet you visit it anyway. You remind of the playcallers at VT

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is my hate thread that I started. You know what to expect from me yet you visit it anyway.

You remind of the playcallers at VT

Ok im cool with that. This will be my last visit to this thread, you keep your comments here and i wont click on this thread.

you exemplify the type of fan i hate.

:peace2:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta keep the faith! :)

I have faith hunz..Just maybe not enough to think we will run off the next 4 games, the ACCCG, ANDthe OB. I certainly think VT can still win enough games to make it back to the ACCCG if they get their act together. Next game is crucial...

And I'm with you hunz, sorry to drop by and argue with you fooz. Will try not to visit your bitching thread again.

Just do us all a favor, keep your bitching here and don't hijack the informational/common threads with the super negativity. If you have opinions, we are all open ears (even if it is somewhat negative or criticizing), but you take it to another level.

:yield:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have faith hunz..Just maybe not enough to think we will run off the next 4 games, the ACCCG, ANDthe OB. I certainly think VT can still win enough games to make it back to the ACCCG if they get their act together. Next game is crucial...

Yeah i mean that is pretty much how i feel. I look at it like every game is winnable and every game is loseable, but Ill be pulling for them no matter the outcome.

anyway im out of this thread.

carry on fooz....