• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Newsome/O'Cain/Stinespring/Beamer should be fired thread

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go hokiegrad. The chick on the left looks like an ex of mine. Scary. Speaking of which 757, the person in the middle looks like an ex of yours right?

Mwahahaha.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is that guy a yes man? Does Beamer like him on a personal level? If both are true then he meets all of Beamer's qualifications as an offensive coach

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go hokiegrad. The chick on the left looks like an ex of mine. Scary. Speaking of which 757, the person in the middle looks like an ex of yours right?

Mwahahaha.

bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2176.gif

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who has the power to fire Beamer? Is it only Weaver? How does it work? If Beamer doesn't fire anyone after this season then he's become a cancer to the program and should be fired himself

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let's fire Bob McDonnell for not firing the Board of Visitors for not firing Charles Steger for not firing Jim Weaver for not firing Frank Beamer for not firing Curt Newsome.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the power to fire Beamer? Is it only Weaver? How does it work? If Beamer doesn't fire anyone after this season then he's become a cancer to the program and should be fired himself

Get real Fooz. Keep dreaming. I would think Weaver ultimately makes that call, but NOONE is going to fire Beamer (nor should they). He has done too much for the program and deserves much better than that. This is not the SEC. Now, if this team goes 6-6 this year, and continues to slip into .500 land/mediocrity over the next 3-4 years, that could change things. If Beamer doesn't retire (in that scenario), I could maybe see the fan base/boosters jumping completely off the ledge and the politely ask him to step down. Kinda like they did to Bobby Bowden.

Changes will be made in some sense, and Beams will right the ship. Enough with this fire Beamer crap...it ain't happening and you know this.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>>THE PEOPLE VOTED MCDONNEL IN OFFICE BUT SINCE WE CAN'T FIRE THEM<<<....Let's fire Bob McDonnell for not firing the Board of Visitors for not firing Charles Steger for not firing Jim Weaver for not firing Frank Beamer for not firing Curt Newsome.

FIFY.:thumb:

Very True!! (Using Fooz logic) I guess since the great people of the Commonwealth voted McDonnell into office, that would ultimately make THEM (that may be you too Fooz??) responsible for this college football trainwreck in Blacksburg..

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are all talking nonsense by now...

(Best In Show)

Last edited by a moderator:

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FIFY.:thumb:

Very True!! (Using Fooz logic) I guess since the great people of the Commonwealth voted McDonnell into office, that would ultimately make THEM (that may be you too Fooz??) responsible for this college football trainwreck in Blacksburg..

twist_ending_7181.png

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most of us would rather fire you than Beamer :D

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fooz, you're a cancer to this board.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Beamer has done nothing but sit on his hands while Newsome and Stinespring have dragged the team down. Beamer not only hired both of them but has allowed them to stay while they failed repeatedly year after year. Those 2 have been held up by amazing athletes at RB and QB. No 1st round RB or Tyrod >> no running game. Why can't he see that? Maybe it's because he's a defense guy and has limited football knowledge. Maybe he's evaluating the O-linemen? What does Beamer do while us fans watch the O struggle? Nothing. He hangs on to his buddy coaches that no one else wants and yet CLAIMS to want to win a national title. Hmm I guess he doesn't want to be uncomfortable more. He doesn't want "strange" coaches who aren't family members or former players. He doesn't want competent coaches who believe an offense should score points and who know the strengths and weaknesses of their players and adjust instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole again and again a million times like a crazy person. EVERYONE wanted Bobby Bowden gone at the end not just a few foozballs. I'm just a little ahead of some of you

Last edited by a moderator:

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

What are you saying? Newsome and Stinespring are still here aren't they? I don't care if he moved a couple people around. More than anything else he likes being around his buddies. That is his #1 priority. I think the only reason he removed Stinespring from playcalling was to deflect some of the criticism away from his 2nd son Stinespring. Got to keep his pals around. Weak selfish coach

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamer has done nothing but sit on his hands while Newsome and Stinespring have dragged the team down. Beamer not only hired both of them but has allowed them to stay while they failed repeatedly year after year. Those 2 have been held up by amazing athletes at RB and QB. No 1st round RB or Tyrod >> no running game. Why can't he see that? Maybe it's because he's a defense guy and has limited football knowledge. Maybe he's evaluating the O-linemen? What does Beamer do while us fans watch the O struggle? Nothing. He hangs on to his buddy coaches that no one else wants and yet CLAIMS to want to win a national title. Hmm I guess he doesn't want to be uncomfortable more. He doesn't want "strange" coaches who aren't family members or former players. He doesn't want competent coaches who believe an offense should score points and who know the strengths and weaknesses of their players and adjust instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole again and again a million times like a crazy person. EVERYONE wanted Bobby Bowden gone at the end not just a few foozballs. I'm just a little ahead of some of you

What good would come of firing Beamer? Honestly? The firing of Beamer most likely would cause a major backlash that you are unable to see. With firing him, most of our coaching staff will probably leave out of loyalty to him (you probably want that, though). Who do you want to replace him? No decent/respected head coach in their right mind would come in to replace Beamer. Maybe Foster takes over, but who knows if he will be any good. You think this .500 season is bad? I'm willing to guarantee we would go into a tailspin and see a decade similar to what UVA just saw. We are not FSU. We cannot easily recover from Beamer's firing based on history of our school and location, like FSU did. We would completely fall off the map in recruiting. Probably half of our current recruiting class would decommit, and we would lose out on major prospects in 2014. In the end, my guess is we see a decade that has high points of the chick-fil-a bowl and music city bowl.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another reason to fire Beamer:

He sucks at dancing after winning Championships

VlI5S.gif

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Like I've said on here before the only value Beamer has anymore is that he's probably holding the defensive staff together. On offense I don't see anyone that wouldn't be easily replaced with someone as good or better

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What are you saying? Newsome and Stinespring are still here aren't they? I don't care if he moved a couple people around. More than anything else he likes being around his buddies. That is his #1 priority. I think the only reason he removed Stinespring from playcalling was to deflect some of the criticism away from his 2nd son Stinespring. Got to keep his pals around. Weak selfish coach

What am i saying? Im saying that you post the same ol shit over and over and i get tired of having to waid through it to read the opinions/thoughts of people who actually have a fucking clue.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't see another ACC championship coming for VT for a long, long time unless Beamer fixes some problems that have been around for 6-10 years

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What am i saying? Im saying that you post the same ol shit over and over and i get tired of having to waid through it to read the opinions/thoughts of people who actually have a fucking clue.

So to get a clue I need to blindly worship Beamer and support everything he has done or ever will do? I guess I'll remain clueless then