• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Shero is lighting up Lou's phone, seeing if he'll take some of his old favorites.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe it.... we still can't hold a lead? fucking disgusted...... Defense coach needs to gtfo.... its the same scheme/system for these guys and its hurting us every game. Players aren't the greatest but the majority have been here before and NOT suck this badly.

now i read Shattenkirk to Caps? there goes that midseason acquisition....

trade them all sans Hall, Palmieri, Zacha, Wood & Severson.

I'd still ask Buffalo for Kane.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe it.... we still can't hold a lead? fucking disgusted...... Defense coach needs to gtfo.... its the same scheme/system for these guys and its hurting us every game. Players aren't the greatest but the majority have been here before and NOT suck this badly.

now i read Shattenkirk to Caps? there goes that midseason acquisition....

trade them all sans Hall, Palmieri, Zacha, Wood & Severson.

I'd still ask Buffalo for Kane.

A trade for Shattenkirk wouldn't make sense for us now, he's a rental and this is not our year. He's a tristate guy and we can outbid anyone in free agency so let's hope we get him without sacrificing assets.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
blew two 2 goal leads last night lol.

if its not obvious that coaching is the issue i really don't know what else to say. last year they got through to the players this year for whatever reason they just aren't getting through. also doesn't help that cory is playing unbelievably bad! that shot by radulov a wrister from just inside the blue line beats you? yeah i know it was screened a little bit but come on that thing was a mile away!

palm picked his game up this year so im convinced he is a legit 25g guy and maybe even a 35g guy on a really good team. henrique has shown some signs of life but hes really nothing more then a 2nd line player. camalari just needs to retire he is rolston 2.0 at this point. smith pelley proving why he was traded for matuaue jr.

shatenkirk would help this team out because we really don't have any production from the back end and thats where you need it from. the habs roll out weber! we counter with greene? just no comparison imo.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our ship is sinking. Let's get something good out of it. Trade some rentals and get something in return for upcoming seasons.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parenteau has a broken finger so his trade value is probably nonexistent. Not looking like much will happen, not shocking, we have shit to offer.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no idea who Prout is....

another dmen a yr longer than quincy....

was hoping for a pick.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we trade for a guy we can expose in the expansion draft. That's about all he's good for.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we didn't make anything splashy and thats' understandable. Our big play remains with Taylor Hall(not even thinking twice about it)

what "could" happen is perhaps any moves to be done will be decided come draft time. Pending on position and draft outlook, I would happy to swing our first for one of the Colorado guys.

we could keep it and draft perhaps the best defensemen in the draft too...

plus there's FA where the Devils have more flexibility to get something done.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we didn't make anything splashy and thats' understandable. Our big play remains with Taylor Hall(not even thinking twice about it)

what "could" happen is perhaps any moves to be done will be decided come draft time. Pending on position and draft outlook, I would happy to swing our first for one of the Colorado guys.

we could keep it and draft perhaps the best defensemen in the draft too...

plus there's FA where the Devils have more flexibility to get something done.

If there's any way we can get Duchene without coughing up our first this year I'd be doing back flips. They can literally have our 10 other picks this year.

Trade for Duchene, sign Shattenkirk, draft D round 1. I'd be thrilled with 2 out of 3.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably would not have amounted to much but we traded Reece Scarlett in the AHL for a career AHL forward that's 4 years older. Not crazy about it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, we have 11 picks including 7 in the first 4 rounds. Need to find a way to leverage those. Move up in the first, see if we can flip some of the lesser picks for an extra first or second.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's any way we can get Duchene without coughing up our first this year I'd be doing back flips. They can literally have our 10 other picks this year.

Trade for Duchene, sign Shattenkirk, draft D round 1. I'd be thrilled with 2 out of 3.
is there a particular prospect your liking around the 7-12 range?

I understood this to be a weak draft, but still good talent out there but nothing like last year's.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a particular prospect your liking around the 7-12 range?

I understood this to be a weak draft, but still good talent out there but nothing like last year's.

I haven't looked at this draft class at all. Just know it thins out real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.