• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Hampshire Race

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Harvick has some personality unlike those Hendrick drones.

I pull for SHR and RCR, and pull against Hendrick(Just Hendrick's race team, not those who use his equipment obviously). The rest I am indifferent to.

Harvick is a hot head, just like Kyle and Kurt. Have you ever heard them speak on the radio God forbid something goes wrong? At least Jeff, Jimmie, Dale, and Kasey speak with some professionalism and carry themselves like professional race car drivers.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvick is a hot head, just like Kyle and Kurt. Have you ever heard them speak on the radio God forbid something goes wrong? At least Jeff, Jimmie, Dale, and Kasey speak with some professionalism and carry themselves like professional race car drivers.

I like my drivers to tell it like it is. If your pitcrew costs you multiple races like Harvick's has this season, why should you be quiet and be content finishing second when you dominate the entire race? Harvick and Stewart are my two favorite drivers that are active. Dale Sr is my all time favorite. They speak their mind, and that's one of the reason's I like them.

The Hendrick boys try to look pretty for the camera, but my the second Jeff Gordon left his helmet on and pushed Matt Kenseth, I lost all respect. They act professional until something doesn't go their way. Take the Kurt Busch-Jimmie Johnson mini feud. Jimmie was clearly in the wrong. Mad at Kurt for racing hard on the final lap at Pocono, but did he admit it? No. He just cried about NASCAR not catering to him.

And then Jeff Gordon at Phoenix a couple years ago with Clint Bowyer. Clint passes Jeff, Jeff gets mad about something that happened at Martinsville that wasn't even Bowyer's fault(I mean blame your crew chief for leaving you out with 100 lap tires when the rest of the field pits) and then wrecks himself trying to wreck Bowyer. That wasn't enough, so he wrecks not only Bowyer, but takes out Joey Logano and Aric Almirola as well, and then hides behind his pit crew wehn confronted by Bowyer. Yeah the Hendrick boys are real classy.

Personally, if I were in charge of NASCAR, Jeff would have been suspended the rest of the year, and forced to pay for the repair of Logano's and Almirola's cars who were innocent bystanders.

They're whiners, they're criers, they're sissies. Thank God one of them will be retiring before too long.

Hopefully Chase Elliott doesn't carry himself like his future teammates because I want to like the kid seeing that I only live around 10 miles from Dawsonville.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Harvick has some personality unlike those Hendrick drones.

I pull for SHR and RCR, and pull against Hendrick(Just Hendrick's race team, not those who use his equipment obviously). The rest I am indifferent to.

Hendrick drones? Yeah, you are officially blinded by your hatred. Their is nothing clone about Johnson, Gordon or Dale Jr.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like my drivers to tell it like it is. If your pitcrew costs you multiple races like Harvick's has this season, why should you be quiet and be content finishing second when you dominate the entire race? Harvick and Stewart are my two favorite drivers that are active. Dale Sr is my all time favorite. They speak their mind, and that's one of the reason's I like them.

The Hendrick boys try to look pretty for the camera, but my the second Jeff Gordon left his helmet on and pushed Matt Kenseth, I lost all respect. They act professional until something doesn't go their way. Take the Kurt Busch-Jimmie Johnson mini feud. Jimmie was clearly in the wrong. Mad at Kurt for racing hard on the final lap at Pocono, but did he admit it? No. He just cried about NASCAR not catering to him.

And then Jeff Gordon at Phoenix a couple years ago with Clint Bowyer. Clint passes Jeff, Jeff gets mad about something that happened at Martinsville that wasn't even Bowyer's fault(I mean blame your crew chief for leaving you out with 100 lap tires when the rest of the field pits) and then wrecks himself trying to wreck Bowyer. That wasn't enough, so he wrecks not only Bowyer, but takes out Joey Logano and Aric Almirola as well, and then hides behind his pit crew wehn confronted by Bowyer. Yeah the Hendrick boys are real classy.

Personally, if I were in charge of NASCAR, Jeff would have been suspended the rest of the year, and forced to pay for the repair of Logano's and Almirola's cars who were innocent bystanders.

They're whiners, they're criers, they're sissies. Thank God one of them will be retiring before too long.

Hopefully Chase Elliott doesn't carry himself like his future teammates because I want to like the kid seeing that I only live around 10 miles from Dawsonville.

Dude, you can't seriously throw stones at Hendrick drivers for whining when Harvick's team mates are Stewart, Busch and Danica Patrick.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would quit calling it overtime. It's not overtime. Races are not timed. :L

Whoever came up with the idea to have Nascar mimic the NFL needs to be fired

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you can't seriously throw stones at Hendrick drivers for whining when Harvick's team mates are Stewart, Busch and Danica Patrick.

I can understand Harvick's frustrations. I'm not a big Harvick fan myself but there have definitely been quite a few missed opportunities for him to win races this year that his pit crew screwed up. I think part of this is that SHR shouldn't have added Busch as a 4th car because it stretched their resources pretty thin. Staying at three cars would have been optimal in my opinion.

Harvick should have done a better job at trying to vent his frustrations off camera instead of telling anyone that would listen about how mad he was. I'm sure though that there are plenty of teams (Stewart for sure) that would love to have his problems of not quite winning the race but getting a top 5 or 10. At least for Harvick, he's guaranteed himself a spot in the chase so it's definitely better for that team to get this all out of their system now instead of it happening during the chase.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand Harvick's frustrations. I'm not a big Harvick fan myself but there have definitely been quite a few missed opportunities for him to win races this year that his pit crew screwed up. I think part of this is that SHR shouldn't have added Busch as a 4th car because it stretched their resources pretty thin. Staying at three cars would have been optimal in my opinion.

Harvick should have done a better job at trying to vent his frustrations off camera instead of telling anyone that would listen about how mad he was. I'm sure though that there are plenty of teams (Stewart for sure) that would love to have his problems of not quite winning the race but getting a top 5 or 10. At least for Harvick, he's guaranteed himself a spot in the chase so it's definitely better for that team to get this all out of their system now instead of it happening during the chase.

I agree, Harvick has the right to be frustrated this year, but Harvick has been a known whiner for years. Remember last year when he got all huffy because Ty Dillon wouldn't move out of his way in a truck race?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is ricky Rudd when you need him. "He's got that little yap-yap mouth I am going to shut if I see him." Rick Rudd on Kevin Harvick during Harvick's rookie season.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is ricky Rudd when you need him. "He's got that little yap-yap mouth I am going to shut if I see him." Rick Rudd on Kevin Harvick during Harvick's rookie season.

That's why Rudd just stood there and did nothing when confronted. I was also a Ricky Rudd fan too though, so I wouldn't have minded the Rooster putting a rookie in his place.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was more like Harvick was ahead of Dillon and Dillon wound up wrecking both of them, but whatever.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has Harvick or Stewart ever hid when confronted? Jeff has. Multiple times. And Jimmie's "Oh, Kurt why didn't you just stay behind me when you were clearly faster and I wouldn't get out of the way on the last lap, I'm Jimmie Johnson, I'm above being moved out of the way" fit at Pocono.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Jimmy does have a prima donna attitude that oozes out of him once and awhile. The boys are off this week-end and then it is Indy.