• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new GM thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

peters presser

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The look on Peters face when asked about the roster was priceless. "A few cornerstones, but we have a lot of work to do."

The long pause and tey way he looked down and tryed to keep his eyes from popping out of his head was hilarious.

Code: Yeah, this roster is fkn mess. 14:40 minute mark.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The look on Peters face when asked about the roster was priceless. "A few cornerstones, but we have a lot of work to do."

The long pause and tey way he looked down and tryed to keep his eyes from popping out of his head was hilarious.

Very sad bit telling.

I dont think peters will fire up redskins one during free agency, but addressing the oline is mission critical here.

Peters knows this.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad bit telling.

I dont think peters will fire up redskins one during free agency, but addressing the oline is mission critical here.

Peters knows this.
The fan in me always wants to fix everything ASAP. I've been telling myself to prepare for a rebuild that is sustainable. It's the right play. The last thing you want to do is be in cap hell when it comes time to pay Daniels/Maye. I do hope they take advantage of the rookie QB window and get real aggressive in FA.....say year two or three after the foundation has been laid through the draft.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan in me always wants to fix everything ASAP. I've been telling myself to prepare for a rebuild that is sustainable. It's the right play. The last thing you want to do is be in cap hell when it comes time to pay Daniels/Maye. I do hope they take advantage of the rookie QB window and get real aggressive in FA.....say year two or three after the foundation has been laid through the draft.
If I am peters, I build a road map to get this team competitive. It will take waves to get it done of course, but there must be a strategy and specific targets.

I would look to do something like this...focus wise. Build inside out. This doesn't mean that 100% of the cap and draft picks go to that area, it simply means focus.

Year 1: Secure QB, begin OLine and DLine build.
Year 2: Put finishing touches on OLine and DLine, begin LB, and TE and RB build.
Year 3: Address skill positions with WR and secondary.
Year 4: Focus on depth and replenishing areas of weakness.

Be flexible of course, use wisdom in the draft in balancing best player available and best player at a position of need, use free agency and trades to plug key holes.

Adapt and adjust as needs be.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters has a proven track record duke. I am pretty sure he knows what needs to be done.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tried* wow

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am peters, I build a road map to get this team competitive. It will take waves to get it done of course, but there must be a strategy and specific targets.

I would look to do something like this...focus wise. Build inside out. This doesn't mean that 100% of the cap and draft picks go to that area, it simply means focus.

Year 2: Put finishing touches on OLine and DLine, begin LB, and TE and RB build.

Be flexible of course, use wisdom in the draft in balancing best player available and best player at a position of need, use free agency and trades to plug key holes.

They have to be a playoff team by year three or everyone is in trouble.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This looks good. I'm sure there is a template for success and with Peters previous experience, I would expect to be competitive by year 3 with much more "good talk" about the Skins in NFL circles... Keep in mind, he has a 5 year contract right now.