• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Avatar Policy by Hammer Down

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey All: I know quite well that all of you here on the Lakers pages are great with your avatar selections with the overwhelming majority doing the right thing and having sports-related avatars but HammerDown has issued a new policy on avatars of which we all comply. This is in response to another Google audit and we don't want Google pulling the plug on this site because they pay the bills. Here it is, the latest.

Yeah, we discussed banning all avatars and laying the blame squarely on those who refuse to cooperate. Instead we're just at zero-tolerance. If someone is asked to change [their avatar], they have one chance. No explanations, no negotiating, no getting creative with the replacement. What's so difficult about changing it and putting up something related to your favorite team?

Having related this, I'll be watching for any newcomers who insist on not complying. As usual, this new policy will be included in my welcome post to any newbies. As for now, I don't see any violaters as just about everyone here has a sports-related theme to their avi's here on the Lakers pages. If you don't, you will here from me (this is mostly concerning scantily clad ladies for avi's). You guys are absolutely the best fans!! Thanks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need to get me a decent one of those - lol

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nude-beach-sign-e1322664056405.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fastforward. That sign has to be either from LA, the UK, or Brazil. Am I right?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fastforward. That sign has to be either from LA, the UK, or Brazil. Am I right?

There is a place like that just south of San Clement, Ca and another one down in San Diego at Blacks Beach. There is a nudist resort called Olive Dell Ranch, in San Bernardino Ca as well and another north of Barstow, Ca

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a place like that just south of San Clement, Ca and another one down in San Diego at Blacks Beach. There is a nudist resort called Olive Dell Ranch, in San Bernardino Ca as well and another north of Barstow, Ca

If you ever want to watch naked families playing volleyball on the beach or old men walking around in nothing but a t-shirt, Black's is the place to go! Awesome waves though!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever want to watch naked families playing volleyball on the beach or old men walking around in nothing but a t-shirt, Black's is the place to go! Awesome waves though!

I have never went -I have better things to do. They don't consider it to be a sexual thing though and they think of it as being natural. I have heard that Black's beach is a beautiful beach though. Quite a bit of walking down the bluffs though

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never went -I have better things to do. They don't consider it to be a sexual thing though and they think of it as being natural. I have heard that Black's beach is a beautiful beach though. Quite a bit of walking down the bluffs though

I went to college at UCSD. The campus sits above Black's Beach. It's one of the few SoCal breaks that can handle large winter swells. The trek isn't so bad. It's easy when you know surf club members and can hitch a ride down the road with them.

The families do consider it a natural thing. Not the case with the old nothing but T-shirt wearing men. They were creepy and generally did not hang out where the naked families would.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to college at UCSD. The campus sits above Black's Beach. It's one of the few SoCal breaks that can handle large winter swells. The trek isn't so bad. It's easy when you know surf club members and can hitch a ride down the road with them.

The families do consider it a natural thing. Not the case with the old nothing but T-shirt wearing men. They were creepy and generally did not hang out where the naked families would.

Yeah - I know have heard that there used to be some gay sex down there among the men, but haven't been doing audits down in San Diego and quite honestly I have never disrobed in front of small children or adults except at the gym and I'm not about to start now. I have heard Blacks Beach is a fantastic place to go surfing and swimming though

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea HuskerCradle2Grave. You read the policy correctly. If you need a fix for half naked ladies, there are forums here that post cheerleaders but none in the avatar.