• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to get more Wildcat fans on here

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know me and CTP will try to bring some ESPN regulars over by posting on the first game conversation and letting them know about SportsHoopla... hope we can bring at least a few of them over here. We had such a great fan base on ESPN!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know me and CTP will try to bring some ESPN regulars over by posting on the first game conversation and letting them know about SportsHoopla... hope we can bring at least a few of them over here. We had such a great fan base on ESPN!

You guys did and I feel like for the most part we did too for the fans we did have they were really educated like who-dat-devil, ute sundevil, corraless,Asu_08, and of course the clown Asu Elite Hoops < he was not educated lol but it's tough to find where some of these fans went what are you and CTP gonna do?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
closet cat here

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, we are going to post on the ESPN convo boards via facebook and try to tell them about SportsHoopla. We're just going to hope they discover it through there and set up an account so we can get our old crew together. We had so many fans on ESPN I can't even name half of them off the top of my head but our goal should be to get at least 4-5 more Wildcat fans on here.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, we are going to post on the ESPN convo boards via facebook and try to tell them about SportsHoopla. We're just going to hope they discover it through there and set up an account so we can get our old crew together. We had so many fans on ESPN I can't even name half of them off the top of my head but our goal should be to get at least 4-5 more Wildcat fans on here.

Have you seen the Washington fans on here? So educated Jesus.