• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ colorado 1430 CST Fox

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, back when I wrote that program that went strictly off of stats......ye all went down in a burning ring of fire in that Bowl Pickems competition

:dance:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF per 247

2017: 55th
2018: 62nd
2019: 59th

Average: 58th

UCF is casting these guys away and transferring in rosters full of elite players. Sneaky bastards.

These recruiting experts need to stop with their deceptive lying.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, back when I wrote that program that went strictly off of stats......ye all went down in a burning ring of fire in that Bowl Pickems competition

:dance:

Do you win pickem's week in and week out? Are you even top 5 week in and week out? How have you done in every other bowl pickem's?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help yourself, but expect to be called out on BS. Just as I'd expect to be called out on my BS.
Difference being if you're going to call me out, I expect video, numbers, stats, to support your opinion. If you can't do that then you're just a full of shit rah-rah.

Fwiw The schools that changed coaches with Top 10 recruiting classes under their belt and were able to roll right out of the gate isn't referring to UCF rather OU (#6,9,8) and Florida (#9,14,11), there are exceptions going the other way of course FSU/UCLA

I'm not basing my expectations (8 wins) here in any way shape of form to be connected to what UCF is doing now or in the past, just that it was easier for SF to pilfer local talent and not have to recruit a NorCal kid to FL like he has to here on account of our in state talent pool being much smaller

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw The schools that changed coaches with Top 10 recruiting classes under their belt and were able to roll right out of the gate isn't referring to UCF rather OU (#6,9,8) and Florida (#9,14,11), there are exceptions going the other way of course FSU/UCLA

I'm not basing my expectations (8 wins) here in any way shape of form to be connected to what UCF is doing now or in the past, just that it was easier for SF to pilfer local talent and not have to recruit a NorCal kid to FL like he has to here on account of our in state talent pool being much smaller

I'm basing my opinions on what UCF would have likely done to S. Alabama in year two with 60's and 70's recruiting classes, compared to what Nebraska did to S. Alabama in year two with mid 20's recruiting classes.

UCF's talent level was not that egregiously "better" than Nebraska's. UCF gets the table scraps in Florida recruiting.
Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Florida St, Ohio St, LSU, Michigan, Auburn, etc. etc. etc. get the eite talent ........ How teams many do I need to continue with to make my damn point that the elite Florida talent went elsewhere?

Again, you're not putting up any data/stats to support your rhetoric.

What is the argument here? Convince me that UCF has such a higher level roster than Nebraska with something other than bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh.

You don't put up supporting evidence because you can't.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF would pound S. Alabama into oblivion. It would have been along the lines of 62-10 in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Opening game.

Nebraska beat S. Alabama by 14 pts. The Husker offense put 14 on the board against S. Alabama's defense. They'd have lost if not for two defensive TD's and a punt return accounting for 21 pts.

You cannot convince me that UCF has that much of an egregious talent level over Nebraska. You've got nothing to support that.

Now come back with more bleh, bleh, bleh.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you win pickem's week in and week out? Are you even top 5 week in and week out? How have you done in every other bowl pickem's?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

You seriously took that post as if I was bragging?

Just trying to have a little fun. Not everything needs to be so goddam serious all the time.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm basing my opinions on what UCF would have likely done to S. Alabama in year two with 60's and 70's recruiting classes, compared to what Nebraska did to S. Alabama in year two with mid 20's recruiting classes.

UCF's talent level was not that egregiously "better" than Nebraska's. UCF gets the table scraps in Florida recruiting.
Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Florida St, Ohio St, LSU, Michigan, Auburn, etc. etc. etc. get the eite talent ........ How teams many do I need to continue with to make my damn point that the elite Florida talent went elsewhere?

Again, you're not putting up any data/stats to support your rhetoric.

What is the argument here? Convince me that UCF has such a higher level roster than Nebraska with something other than bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh.

You don't put up supporting evidence because you can't.

I'm not trying to. He did however inherit a UCF team with 5 NFL draft pics, here 1 "Tanner Pick6 Lee"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Recruiting services are stupid. They don't know wtf they're doing. How can them dumb asses keep putting the likes of Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St, Oklahoma, LSU, Clemson etc. in the top 10 year after year? Don't they know UCF gets the elite Florida talent and should have been ranked Top 10 since 2016?" - Husker fan

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Wtf happened to this forum since I’ve been away? Do we even like each other here anymore?

Wtf lmaoooo

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys could be pumping up the 10k thread with this stuff. Put this game thread to bed. If coaching or talent can't win us a conference championship, then it's up to us and our 10k thread to do it for them!

GBR!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to. He did however inherit a UCF team with 5 NFL draft pics, here 1 "Tanner Pick6 Lee"

Yeah, let's play.

2016: ZERO
2017: ONE (3rd round #90)
2018: Four (1st round #30) (3rd round #27) (3rd round #34) (5th round #4)
2019: ONE (2nd round #58)

From 2018 draft.

Mike Hughes: 3*....1st round #30. Transfer from Garden City CC. FROM New Bern, NORTH CAROLINA.
I thought these was all elite Florida guys? North Carolina is not Florida.

Tre'Quan Smith: 3* From Delray Beach, Florida
Recruiting offers: UCF, Bowling Green, Hawaii, Marshall, UMass, Nebraska, UCLA, USF, Va Tech
Nope, not seeing any Alabama's, Clemson's, Georgia's, LSU's, Ohio St's etc. in on him.

Jordan Akins: 3* FROM McDonough, GEORGIA
I thought these was all elite Florida guys? Georgia is not Florida.

Shaquem Griffin: 3* from St Petersberg, Florida
Recruiting offers: UCF, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Ball St, Bowling Green. Houston, Minnesota
Nope, not seeing any Alabama's, Clemson's, Georgia's, LSU's, Ohio St's etc. in on him.

2017 Draft

Shaquill Griffin 3*
Recruiting offers: UCF, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Ball St, FIU, Houston, UMass, Minnesota, Vandy, Western Kentucky.

2019 Draft

Trysten Hill: 3*
Recruiting offers: UCF, Virginia, Bethune-Cookman, Charleston Southern, Charlotte, FIU, Georgia St, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Liberty, Marshall, Mercer, Tennessee-Martin.

Two of your four 2018 guys weren't even from Florida. But tell me again about this rich talent pool UCF gets that is so egregiously "better" than Nebraska gets. LOL

Last edited:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Wtf happened to this forum since I’ve been away? Do we even like each other here anymore?

Wtf lmaoooo

Been this way since I was battling you tools with stats, numbers, and facts under Pelini and Riley.

"R_A's just a wet blanket."
"R_A's not a true Nebraska fan."

"Regurgitate kool-aid media.....yada yada"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys could be pumping up the 10k thread with this stuff. Put this game thread to bed. If coaching or talent can't win us a conference championship, then it's up to us and our 10k thread to do it for them!

GBR!

LOL, Good point.

Tell those tools to quit arguing with bleh, bleh, bleh, kool-aid they heard in the media.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's play.

2016: ZERO
2017: ONE (3rd round #90)
2018: Four (1st round #30) (3rd round #27) (3rd round #34) (5th round #4)
2019: ONE (2nd round #58)

From 2018 draft.

Mike Hughes: 3*....1st round #30. Transfer from Garden City CC. FROM New Bern, NORTH CAROLINA.
I thought these was all elite Florida guys? North Carolina is not Florida.

Tre'Quan Smith: 3* From Delray Beach, Florida
Recruiting offers: UCF, Bowling Green, Hawaii, Marshall, UMass, Nebraska, UCLA, USF, Va Tech

Jordan Akins: 3* FROM McDonough, GEORGIA
I thought these was all elite Florida guys? Georgia is not Florida.

Shaquem Griffin: 3* from St Petersberg, Florida
Recruiting offers: UCF, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Ball St, Bowling Green. Houston, Minnesota

2017 Draft

Shaquill Griffin 3*
Recruiting offers: UCF, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Ball St, FIU, Houston, UMass, Minnesota, Vandy, Western Kentucky.

2019 Draft

Trysten Hill: 3*
Recruiting offers: UCF, Virginia, Bethune-Cookman, Charleston Southern, Charlotte, FIU, Georgia St, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Liberty, Marshall, Mercer, Tennessee-Martin.

Two of your four 2018 guys weren't even from Florida. But tell me again about this rich talent pool UCF gets that is so egregiously "better" than Nebraska gets. LOL

Holy shit, good day jackass

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is it was so easy for Frost to recruit elite talent in his own UCF backyard, that he was recruiting Nebraska kids.

Oh. Was that more blah, blah, blah? Derp

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, good day jackass

Didn't expect me to look, did you?

3a4izx.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been this way since I was battling you tools with stats, numbers, and facts under Pelini and Riley.

"R_A's just a wet blanket."
"R_A's not a true Nebraska fan."

"Regurgitate kool-aid media.....yada yada"

No actually I was never battling you. Like never ever. For fuck’s sake, I never called you not a true Nebraska fan. I don’t think anyone in here ever has.

I think you’re a little bit delusional, honestly.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No actually I was never battling you. Like never ever. For fuck’s sake, I never called you not a true Nebraska fan. I don’t think anyone in here ever has.

I think you’re a little bit delusional, honestly.

Sure you have. You and many others when I was being legitimately critical.

Do you need some examples? SportsHoopla has a search function.

Penalties

That was 2015. There are many more between 2011 and 2017.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect me to look, did you?

3a4izx.jpg
RA I answered to your statement-

“UCF's talent level was not that egregiously "better" than Nebraska's”

Me-He did however inherit a UCF team with 5 NFL draft pics, here 1 "Tanner Pick6 Lee"

That’s all, I don’t care at all about UCF