• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska at Purdue

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frost is heavily offensive minded, you can see execution is lacking on the players end, id call for some cleaning house before burning it down completely

Yeah we have to stick this thing out no matter how painful it's going to be. Frost's reluctance of pulling Martinez out when he's stinking it up is going to make it really ugly for us fans the next couple of years.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we have to stick this thing out no matter how painful it's going to be. Frost's reluctance of pulling Martinez out when he's stinking it up is going to make it really ugly for us fans the next couple of years.
I dont think AM will be the starter next year. Luke has 3 more games to play i think and still be able to redshirt this season

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
question ----

how deep is the bottom before the climb up ??

my cheerios are gettin real soggy

Considering Frost will continue to refuse to allow another QB to play next year, and the defense will be even worse than they are this season, another losing season in 2020 is a VERY REAL possibility. I hate to say this, but I'm afraid McCaffery isn't going to stick around if he doesn't get lots of playing time in the future.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont think AM will be the starter next year. Luke has 3 more games to play i think and still be able to redshirt this season

I bet Frost will not bench Martinez no matter how bad he plays next year. I hope I'm wrong.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for JD, should we just empty the bench and give the younger players playing experience the rest of the season?

That is what I would do. I am only playing freshmen, redshirt freshmen, and sophomores.

I would bench every senior. No point in them getting hurt and hurting their draft stock.:D

I would bench the entire offensive line, except for Cameron Jurgens let him practice his snapping.

I would bench every defensive player.

The defense gave up drives of 89 yards, 96 yards, 42 yards, 78 yards, and 82 yards. Those were not one play drives either, just grind it out like every other team has done against this poor, poor defense.

I would bench Adrian Martinez. Send a message that even the chosen one is not safe.

I would fire Eric Chinander.

I will be surprised if there are not quite a few recruit flippers.

There has to be some coaches feeling uncomfortable. Scott Frost has to send a message. If not, he is losing his luster for me.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Frost is now 1-8 on the road while coaching at Nebraska.

Doesn't look good for the road game at Maryland.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Frost will not bench Martinez no matter how bad he plays next year. I hope I'm wrong.
The only excusable reason to not bench AM is if he actually gets better than his freshman year, this year was a clear step backwards.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 games left for his redshirt, coaches blew 1 game by putting Luke in for 1 play when Northwestern tore Vedral's helmet off.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 games left for his redshirt, coaches blew 1 game by putting Luke in for 1 play when Northwestern tore Vedral's helmet off.
Shit i missed that then! Maybe i was peeing? Gah!!! stupid!!!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I don't know what game Scott watched; he stated "the defense played great".

That statement is mind boggling.....

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what game Scott watched; he stated "the defense played great".

That statement is mind boggling.....
Eh, they played good enough to win it. The turnovers were great.

Our offense missed at least 3TDs. They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot. So many bad throws and missed blocks.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!
We'll forward your insightful recommendations to the coaches. We've been trying to put our finger on the problem all year.

When you talk to the coaches, also ask them if it is possible to move the school out of the state of Nebraska. That could help with recruiting.

If I think of anything else, I will pass it along to you.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you talk to the coaches, also ask them if it is possible to move the school out of the state of Nebraska. That could help with recruiting.

If I think of anything else, I will pass it along to you.
If you stop having sex with your dad, people will stop callin you an ince$t fag.

I fi think of anything else useful ill pass it along to you

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you stop having sex with your dad, people will stop callin you an ince$t fag.

I fi think of anything else useful ill pass it along to you

That attempt at humor is almost as pathetic as Nebraska’s tackling as a team

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Eh, they played good enough to win it. The turnovers were great.

Our offense missed at least 3TDs. They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot. So many bad throws and missed blocks.

I'm not saying the offense didn't suckass, what I'm saying overall is Scott thinks the defense played great, which is troublesome to me.. The defense sucks, no pass rush, linebackers out of position, from head to toe - Nebraska needs exorcism -- get rid of this bad mojo.