• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Sugar Sean O'Malley got "SWATTED" today. Someone phoned in and said he killed his parents.

Sean O'Malley Details Being 'Swatted' After Prank Caller Reported He Killed His Parents​

• Mind Blown
Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Sugar Sean O'Malley got "SWATTED" today. Someone phoned in and said he killed his parents.

Sean O'Malley Details Being 'Swatted' After Prank Caller Reported He Killed His Parents​

Probably a good idea not to give out your location online....

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stakesarehigh Suarez tonight 7.0 IP 1 ER 10 Ks 5 hits 2 BBs

Season ERA is .136
I know not directed at me but dude’s on another level right now.

Read that he’ll be only the 4th (I believe) pitcher ever to have 9+wins and an ERA of 1.50 or better in first 10 starts.

Amazing.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know not directed at me but dude’s on another level right now.

Read that he’ll be only the 4th (I believe) pitcher ever to have 9+wins and an ERA of 1.50 or better in first 10 starts.

Amazing.
It’s scary how accurate he’s been with his pitches this year. He’s not alone. The whole Phil’s staff and BP have been very good this year. I think Caleb Cotham their pitching coach deserves a ton of credit.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s scary how accurate he’s been with his pitches this year. He’s not alone. The whole Phil’s staff and BP have been very good this year. I think Caleb Cotham their pitching coach deserves a ton of credit.
I’d be excited as a Phillies fan this season.

Of course, it’s baseball and there’s a lot of it left but these guys have already shown they can be a great force and from top to bottom are pretty well rounded.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be excited as a Phillies fan this season.

Of course, it’s baseball and there’s a lot of it left but these guys have already shown they can be a great force and from top to bottom are pretty well rounded.
I am a fan of the losingest franchise in North American sports history haha. I remember soldiering through some horrible Phils teams so this start has felt really fun. You know what I’m talking about as a Cubs fan. I bet when they finally won in 2016 it meant everything.

It would be nice if you could beat the Braves up these next few days.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of the losingest franchise in North American sports history haha. I remember soldiering through some horrible Phils teams so this start has felt really fun. You know what I’m talking about as a Cubs fan. I bet when they finally won in 2016 it meant everything.

It would be nice if you could beat the Braves up these next few days.
Yeah man, the Cubs winning was probably my favorite sports moment in history.

I visited my Dad because he’s the reason I’m such a fan of baseball and the Cubs to watch that game 7.

That game was such a roller coaster man, with Chapman blowing the lead and then clutch Rossy.

But when Bryant threw that ball to Rizzo with 2 outs in the 9th, we jumped and screamed like we had never done previously, it was indescribable.

There may have even been some tears shed, some real Field of Dreams shit. Lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27-6 in their last 33 games. The schedule isn’t great at all. But playing .818 ball for 5 weeks is fucking nuts. Let’s go Phils!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I visited my Dad because he’s the reason I’m such a fan of baseball and the Cubs to watch that game 7.

That game was such a roller coaster man, with Chapman blowing the lead and then clutch Rossy.

But when Bryant threw that ball to Rizzo with 2 outs in the 9th, we jumped and screamed like we had never done previously, it was indescribable.

Wow! That’s awesome. That’s why sports are fun.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Little different from how I saw it....but congrats, I guess.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little different from how I saw it....but congrats, I guess.
Hahaha! I almost forgot about that aspect of it. It’s pretty clear God hates Cleveland. Even the Cubs beat them.