• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god you just go out of your way to defend any ref/ump no matter what. Everyone know this guy stinks at his job and been this way for years now

Not what I am doing at all.

And I have stayed out of your ref bashing for the most part lately.

If you are going to push your all refs suck agenda, at least make sure you are doing it on a call worth criticizing.

That barely missed the plate.

The noteworthy item there is how much of a homer the broadcaster is.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the worst ump in baseball and has been for some time. That pitch wasn’t close any way you look at it. The worst part is all 3 strikes were very questionable in that at bat. I give it to Langford for just walking back to the dugout without a peep

Don’t disagree with the bad ump part.

But you guys saying that pitch wasn’t close are showing a lack of understanding.

It moved late. Probably moved 3 inches off the plate after it crossed and the camera angle is slightly offset to the pitcher’s left making it look further off than it was.

It was probably half a baseball width off the plate when it crossed. That is not a call to get up in arms about.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you guys saying that pitch wasn’t close are showing a lack of understanding.

It moved late. Probably moved 3 inches off the plate after it crossed and the camera angle is slightly offset to the pitcher’s left making it look further off than it was.

It was probably half a baseball width off the plate when it crossed. That is not a call to get up in arms about.
It didn’t move a foot in a couple inches. The ball was way outside any way you put it but like I said, it wasn’t just one call. It is the only one they showed. Lack of consistency and this guy is the definition of it. I see quite a few umps that make their own strike zone and with technology this can be cleaned up. That is the entire point of this conversation. Not one terrible call

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel Hernandez for sure deserves it though

Dude is the biggest dick rider on here by far. Barely watch any baseball

If you know anything about baseball then you know Hernandez and CB Bucknor are as trash as they come

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn’t move a foot in a couple inches. The ball was way outside any way you put it but like I said, it wasn’t just one call. It is the only one they showed. Lack of consistency and this guy is the definition of it. I see quite a few umps that make their own strike zone and with technology this can be cleaned up. That is the entire point of this conversation. Not one terrible call

Exactly and his zone is inconsistent as they come. He also wants to make the game about him.

Last Sunday he decided it was his job to tell the Yankees pitcher how long he should look at batters for prior to throwing a pitch

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IT WASN'T CLOSE

That pitch is in the opposite batters box. Your zone can't be that wide ever

It is ok to have a wide zone as long as you established that from the 1st inning but can't be that wide

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he was a good ump?

You say shit like this all the time and never back it up.

There is a question mark there. You know what a question mark means right? I am simply asking a question

He jumps into the convo because he see I'm having a debate with someone else and automatically agrees with the other side as always without knowing anything. All this does is show his low sports IQ as normal. Needs to stick to talking about food and weed

Hernandez isn't good at his job and a ball that wide should never be called a strike. @tlance need new glasses as well because saying that barely missed is ridiculous

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saying that ball barely missed is the sillest thing tlance said on here. He is usually a smart man

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a question mark there. You know what a question mark means right? I am simply asking a question

He jumps into the convo because he see I'm having a debate with someone else
Jump into the convo?

It's a sports message board, dumb ass.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fine with robot umps for balls and strikes

But mlb umps run circles Around the other sports

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He jumps into the convo because he see I'm having a debate with someone else and automatically agrees with the other side as always without knowing anything. All this does is show his low sports IQ as normal. Needs to stick to talking about food and weed

Hernandez isn't good at his job and a ball that wide should never be called a strike. @tlance need new glasses as well because saying that barely missed is ridiculous

You know that the way you phrased it implies that you think someone said he was a good ump, right?

So, your deflections aside...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that the way you phrased it implies that you think someone said he was a good ump, right?

So, your deflections aside...

I asked a question. I'm waiting for the response.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem I have with people like @tlance and others

You point out a clear missed call from a known trash ump and you are ref bashing. As I said previously, players/annoucer/media can bring up a bad call by the ref/ump but someone on sportshoopla does it and it is the end of the world.