• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball playoffs are a crap shoot unless you are the Astros

Yeah, every sport likes to say that "if you can just get to the playoffs, everyone's record is 0-0 so you have a chance".

While that's technically true, it seems like baseball is where it plays out the most. A hot pitcher or 2 combined with the 3-5-7-7 playoff format often leads to upsets. It's why they say "good pitching beats good hitting every time".

I think the only sport that comes close in randomness is hockey where a hot goalie can carry a team a long way.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone was undercover. They need an investigation. Did Bryce have a wig on? Maybe they have a secret camera?

The inspiration...

i

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because you build the dumbest fucking one sided hypotheticals with completely fugaze rules.

It’s the NFL. What happens if the QB goes down? Way too many variables. But go claim your shallow fugaze victory because I’m not flirting with the poor house by betting 6 figures on a football game.

Great play my guy!
I am not building anything. You said it's a lock the 49ers win. No chance the Browns can beat them (even with Watson). 5 figures?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who explained what this meant to me? I got the "hurt injured" spiel we've all heard a million times.

you're sitting here trying to sell to me that a minor contusion that was suffered almost 3 weeks ago and allowed him to throw a football is now rendering him on the fence to play weeks after being cleared

I am telling you I know for a fact this man will lose the locker room if he does not play this weekend.
It's not a "minor contusion" and all the docs that have spoken about it have said it's a 2-6 week injury. Because he can throw a football does not mean he can put enough on it to make even a routine NFL throw.

I am telling you if he played and didn't play well your crying turns to "why did he play when he couldn't throw?"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Deshaun Watson normally talks from the locker room podium on Wednesdays. He is not talking today, according to the team. #Browns

is his mouth broken now also? Just curious
Maybe he learned his lesson from last week and doesn't want to offer anything as far as his status?

It's almost like you want to cry about him no matter what he does. If only he just gave up and went on IR like Jefferson did?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an aside DTR was so unbelievably bad versus Baltimore (as I said) PJ is now the backup.

I can't even recall a performance so horrific that involved 36 passes. And his first 6 were Dan Marino in his prime compared to his final 30.

his first 3 passes went for 26 yards.

he attempted his final 33 passes for less than 100 yards and 3 picks. That's a less than 3 YPA.
He could not have been much worse. No disagreement there. That's not on Watson.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will come down to the browns defense
Yep....despite what someone said (and he was OK with it) the D has to bring it with or without Watson......yes, even without when it seems hopeless regardless.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the one WS it's the same shit every damn year. Earlier out than they should.
OK, but maybe that's the players not doing their job? I didn't watch.....did he do something outside the box that backfired?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not building anything. You said it's a lock the 49ers win. No chance the Browns can beat them (even with Watson). 5 figures?
I’m well into 6 with my life savings. I’m 47 years old. That’s the way it should be.

Did I stutter? The Browns have no chance vs the Niners. The 49ers are better in every aspect of the game.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a "minor contusion" and all the docs that have spoken about it have said it's a 2-6 week injury. Because he can throw a football does not mean he can put enough on it to make even a routine NFL throw.

I am telling you if he played and didn't play well your crying turns to "why did he play when he couldn't throw?"

you're defending a man who isn't a big enough adult to address the media yesterday.