• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just because a dude is playing a sport at the highest level possible doesn't mean he has some exceptional grasp on pain that the rest of us don't.

That's what I find hilarious about this take.

Deshaun at his less than best is the Browns best chance to win.
That's not how it works.....it's not just pain tolerance. He's a QB. Also needs to be able to throw a football. I get without seeing him throw you think you know if he could....and also know how his arm felt.

would you really prefer he just shut it down and not even try to play? Just go on IR and you feel better?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth makes you angry. The Browns can’t compete with the 49ers.
what truth? If you believe this answer the question. Have you put your life savings on the SF money line or better ATS? If not, it seems you might just be exaggerating.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tends to happen when your offense accumulates like 80 yards in 55 minutes
Yeah this isn't how it works for pro athletes. You are really all over the place here. On the one hand you think watson must play despite not having a clue how his arm feels or how he can throw. If not he's a pussy. But on the other hand you are OK if the D just gives up? I mean, if Bmore cannot score they can't win.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how it works.....it's not just pain tolerance. He's a QB. Also needs to be able to throw a football. I get without seeing him throw you think you know if he could....and also know how his arm felt.

would you really prefer he just shut it down and not even try to play? Just go on IR and you feel better?

He doesn't get to decide to go on IR

the team does

the team docs said he could play

We are sitting here acting like throwing a football is the crowning achievement of human civilization.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just tell me there isn't an extreme outlier and that's with the Browns being hosed by DTR all game in game 4.

I don't go the hyperbole route....well...ever.
You kind of are....in addition you are even willing to excuse a pretty bad performance from the D in a game they were really needed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arby's has a better and bigger fish sandwich. The filet o fish pales in comparison.
I've had both and I'll take the McD's. Bigger not necessarily better. But just my opinon in this case.

Wendy's bigger, too. Not very good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT obviously didn't watch the Isiah Thomas Lakers game
In fact I did. I've also been in fantasy football for years so tend to keep track of game day decisions....and many don't play.

Idea you think a guy playing on a sore foot 30+ years ago means a guy with a sore shoulder only furthers my stance here. you have an agenda.

all those guys who have gone on IR for sore hammy's.? This season? I guess that doesn't matter?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't get to decide to go on IR

the team does

the team docs said he could play

We are sitting here acting like throwing a football is the crowning achievement of human civilization.
No you are acting like it's not an important requirement for a QB to play football. You also don't seem capable of understanding what medically cleared means despite many trying to explain it for you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what truth? If you believe this answer the question. Have you put your life savings on the SF money line or better ATS? If not, it seems you might just be exaggerating.
I’m gonna play the Niners for sure. I would never bet my life savings because that’s retarded.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a braves win and a bryce harper hit and i win another parlay

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think he is too far off here. Maybe Ceedee is a 1 but he damn sure needs a 2 like he used to have in cooper
I’m getting close to saying every receiver on that team needs someone to throw them the ball. And as predicted McCarthy is horrible at pretty much everything, the answer was not for him to do more.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gonna play the Niners for sure. I would never bet my life savings because that’s retarded.
I'd say if you KNOW it's a winner not betting your life savings seems strange. They gave you a gift. what are you afraid of?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say if you KNOW it's a winner not betting your life savings seems strange. They gave you a gift. what are you afraid of?

Shit happens….

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because you build the dumbest fucking one sided hypotheticals with completely fugaze rules.

It’s the NFL. What happens if the QB goes down? Way too many variables. But go claim your shallow fugaze victory because I’m not flirting with the poor house by betting 6 figures on a football game.

Great play my guy!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are acting like it's not an important requirement for a QB to play football. You also don't seem capable of understanding what medically cleared means despite many trying to explain it for you.

Who explained what this meant to me? I got the "hurt injured" spiel we've all heard a million times.

you're sitting here trying to sell to me that a minor contusion that was suffered almost 3 weeks ago and allowed him to throw a football is now rendering him on the fence to play weeks after being cleared

I am telling you I know for a fact this man will lose the locker room if he does not play this weekend.