• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA free agents: Class of 2014

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is a big 4. do you think they will do the decision like James did 4 years ago

I know youre completely kidding with this question. But I would total love them to do it. Have another huge party.. Melo guaranteeing 13 titles. Man, I would laugh my balls off.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People want to get on his dick for what he has done for the team and thats all well and good.

You know how I know youre gay? You said getting on a man's dick is "all well and good."

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rio will certainly command that 4 million - certainly not deserving of it. The exchange between Rio and the Heat will be interesting

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agent Henry Thomas tells Sun Sentinel no truth to report of Bosh having already agreed to $11M for 2014-15 and Wade to $12 million.

Per Ira Winderman

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gortat signing back with the Wizards

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole and Chalmers are the same guy to me. Gun to my head.. I'd take Chalmers. Chalmers is a free agent coming off a 4 million a year salary. Something tells me he is going to want at least that, but likely more. He isn't worth it. Not when you have Cole still on his rookie contract and Shabazz on the team. Someone out there will pay Chalmers 4 million a year. Not sure who.. but someone will.

You know the guy I find interesting, and if we can't get Lowry, which is gonna be tough, would be Isaiah Thomas. I heard $5-7/per.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas would be nice. I'd rather him for 5 million than Chalmers for 4. Only knock I have on Isaiah is his size. But the kid can play.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Thomas is a name that I have read to be attached to the Heat as of today on twitter - Also, rumors floating that Riles has been in contact with Pau Gasol - thoughts? Maybe because hhe played for LA but never been that impressed with the guy

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Thomas is a name that I have read to be attached to the Heat as of today on twitter - Also, rumors floating that Riles has been in contact with Pau Gasol - thoughts? Maybe because hhe played for LA but never been that impressed with the guy

Have you watched Pau Gasoline play?? He's a little soft on defense, but he gives your offense LIMITLESS options! Oh yeah, he can rebound pretty well too!

Instant upgrade for you guys if he comes to South Beach!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Gasol would be great for the C position

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched Pau Gasoline play?? He's a little soft on defense, but he gives your offense LIMITLESS options! Oh yeah, he can rebound pretty well too!

His low post footwork is the best in the game. Instant upgrade to the bigs on Miami. Plus it really opens up a double high post offense with him and bosh out there. you put LeBron or Wade at the top with ball.. ray allen in one corner another shooter in the other corner. Deadly.

the more I think about it the more I want Gasol in Miami next year.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat play on Biscayne Blvd, not S.Beach

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His low post footwork is the best in the game. Instant upgrade to the bigs on Miami. Plus it really opens up a double high post offense with him and bosh out there. you put LeBron or Wade at the top with ball.. ray allen in one corner another shooter in the other corner. Deadly.

the more I think about it the more I want Gasol in Miami next year.

The thing I like most about Gasol is his versatility and ability to pass as a big man. We desperately need rebounding and rim protection, but we need it from someone who isn't a complete stiff at the center position.

Gasol is perfect for Miami.

With Napier already on the team, I would almost say I'd rather have Gasol over Lowry...especially since he's likely to command a lower price tag (6-7 mil?). That'll leave us some space to sign a decent wing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the guy I find interesting, and if we can't get Lowry, which is gonna be tough, would be Isaiah Thomas. I heard $5-7/per.

Not really. I think someone will over pay for Thomas. He's worth the amount you listed though.

Rio will certainly command that 4 million - certainly not deserving of it. The exchange between Rio and the Heat will be interesting

It's not going to be interesting at all. The Heat are going to say thank you for your time here. Good luck with the rest of your career.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I like most about Gasol is his versatility and ability to pass as a big man. We desperately need rebounding and rim protection, but we need it from someone who isn't a complete stiff at the center position.

With Napier already on the team, I would almost say I'd rather have Gasol over Lowry...especially since he's likely to command a lower price tag (6-7 mil?). That'll leave us some space to sign a decent wing.

I said it on the general board - give me Gasol and Ariza, I'll be happy. I know avalon's going to hate me for this. But I'll take Nelson as well if we can land him. He could still be a quality PG (I believe) and help mentor Shabazz Napier.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could you sign Gasol if you resign the big 3? IF so, you wouldn't need Lowry, a 3rd grader could run the point!! :laugh3:

That would be a killer lineup!!

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it on the general board - give me Gasol and Ariza, I'll be happy. I know avalon's going to hate me for this. But I'll take Nelson as well if we can land him. He could still be a quality PG (I believe) and help mentor Shabazz Napier.

I think this would be huge in his development. I think Jameer has been a serviceable PG in this league and would be good for Napier.

If Gasol signs in Miami and you get Nelson, I think you'd have to be the favorites, regardless. Just my opinion.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I think someone will over pay for Thomas. He's worth the amount you listed though.

It's not going to be interesting at all. The Heat are going to say thank you for your time here. Good luck with the rest of your career.

I don't know. I know he's on the Lakers radar, I would take him. But the Lakers need to be careful, even though they have a lot of cap space, gotta think Summer of '15.