• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Bucket Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATS everyone on making NBA Bucket Draft: Chat the #1 most popular topic on SportsHoopla this past week.

Last week's most popular topics.
Forum Title
Mock Drafts NBA Bucket Draft : CHAT
Politics Forum Breaking News: School shooting in Oregon
NFL Football Forum Aaron Rodgers is now copying Tom Bradys offense and its paying off
Politics Forum George Zimmerman is out here RT tweets of Martin's dead body
Seattle Seahawks Chicago Bears @ Seattle Seahawks
NFL Football Forum Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Members-Only, Announcements, Help, Etc. The Doob Show: Season 15
NFL Football Forum Week 3 Thread
NFL Football Forum Detroit Lions vs Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions Moderator?
San Francisco 49ers Week 3: 49ers @ Cardinals
NFL Football Forum Which train wreck can you not stop watching
Politics Forum Are Liberal Educators Indeed A "Disease"?
College Football Forum Video: Penalties, OKST@TX
Politics Forum Lives that matter most to Liberals
College Football Forum The simple truth about Oregon Football
Detroit Lions Broncos @ Lions/ Sunday Night Football

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just text EHB, Hockey & Smitty to come vote.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 wins is 9 wins. I appreciate the kind words, as Smittty said, everyone is great at this now
I personally think 500 may be the best overall

Well thanks but you didn't vote for me in this one!!!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 sucks! I had to carry his a$$ when we did teams... He wanted to draft Craig Newsome, Mark Chumura, Antonio Freeman, Vonnie Holliday anybody who was a Packer... :crazy:

Not Mark Chumura he's a dick lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally voted. Sorry guys, twins game killed me.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing that Bud, sometimes people just see things differently. Take the two team you listed above...I totally disagree on which one would be better LOL. AI's greatest value to me was his ability to beat his man off the dribble and draw help. Now, while he could kick the ball back to quality shooters like Dumars and Mullin on team one, he would be dumping the ball off for dunks to the guys on team two. Further, instead of being designed as a half court team as team one, team two could do either. Dumars couldn't cover Ice, Mullin surely couldn't cover Doc....of course, you could make a great case for team one, it's all opinion, but there is no right or wrong answer

That's my point... You throw out that quality breakdown and I throw out my more awesome breakdown and it gives others the chance to see I'm right lol... No but seriously I agree with you here but I was trying to give a good example of 2 different teams with great players with 1 having better players the other having a better scheme, wasn't the best example but that's all I'm saying... We get input like you just dropped and I counter and we all get something out of it... When we vote without reason it feels like I wasted a week win or lose... I just don't complain when I win cause Nos and Ritz bribe me with vbucks...:nod:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Messed up because it's in slomo on my phone so I trimmed it a little to far... Have a few more but I'm trying to figure out how to use the slomo on YouTube...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point... You throw out that quality breakdown and I throw out my more awesome breakdown and it gives others the chance to see I'm right lol... No but seriously I agree with you here but I was trying to give a good example of 2 different teams with great players with 1 having better players the other having a better scheme, wasn't the best example but that's all I'm saying... We get input like you just dropped and I counter and we all get something out of it... When we vote without reason it feels like I wasted a week win or lose... I just don't complain when I win cause Nos and Ritz bribe me with vbucks...:nod:

Now if we can just get you to stop following UK in the way you think baseball all will be right with the world.