• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nagy COTY ?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a sample vote done with 20 writers with a vote and Nagy won rather handedly. It's his barring something weird.

Anthony Lynn and Payton are his only competition. However, this award has always been favored towards the "1st or 2nd year/immediate turnaround" kind of coaching campaigns.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nagy has a great chance myslef.....Everyone already knew about the Saints offense and should not be too surprised as to how well they've done....

Buat as far as the Bears,yeah,we are the surprise of the league........I tend to think most had us around .500 ball at the best.....But unless you followed the Bears,most of should not be too surprised....
We went from a 3-4 win team to a double digit winning team,that spells COTY....It did for McVay last year.....

This should be an easy call imo.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nagy has a great chance myslef.....Everyone already knew about the Saints offense and should not be too surprised as to how well they've done....

Buat as far as the Bears,yeah,we are the surprise of the league........I tend to think most had us around .500 ball at the best.....But unless you followed the Bears,most of should not be too surprised....
We went from a 3-4 win team to a double digit winning team,that spells COTY....It did for McVay last year.....

This should be an easy call imo.

National people who follow closely had the Bears as a playoff team and dark horse contender. A lot of pundits liked us as the dark horse. The average fan was pretty clueless, though. I remember on message boards when we got Mack... "I don't get it. It's not like the Bears are one player away from contending. They still have a ways to go.".... Ha....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National people who follow closely had the Bears as a playoff team and dark horse contender. A lot of pundits liked us as the dark horse. The average fan was pretty clueless, though. I remember on message boards when we got Mack... "I don't get it. It's not like the Bears are one player away from contending. They still have a ways to go.".... Ha....

Not sure how many had the Bears making the playooffs.....It seemed like they had Minn as winning the division and GB finishing 2nd....But hey,we're in good position to play at least 2 games in the playoffs......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many had the Bears making the playooffs.....It seemed like they had Minn as winning the division and GB finishing 2nd....But hey,we're in good position to play at least 2 games in the playoffs......

A lot of guys were saying 10 wins and a wild card. But yes... if we just get a playoff win, there's absolutely zero way I could possibly bitch about anything this season.

I'm not going to lie, I was rooting for Josh Johnson to pull that off yesterday for Washington. They would have been a lovely 6th seed to matchup with at home. lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of guys were saying 10 wins and a wild card. But yes... if we just get a playoff win, there's absolutely zero way I could possibly bitch about anything this season.

I'm not going to lie, I was rooting for Josh Johnson to pull that off yesterday for Washington. They would have been a lovely 6th seed to matchup with at home. lol

I missed yesterdays games...…...xmas shopping...…...:urbs:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed yesterdays games...…...xmas shopping...…...:urbs:

Same, actually. Stuck in Macy's and shit following on gamecast. lol

Every year.... I say I'm not putting it off until the last minute. Then every year... there I am. Stuck in the midst of that chaos in the mall and shit on the 22nd or 23rd.

Ah well... I came in under budget, so I got myself a sexy ass Calvin Klein jacket. Merry Christmas, me!