• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My review of the game

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conservative coaching when leading worries me. Also the fg game and punt return game.

Exactly!! - It's like we run both a prevent defense AND a prevent offense!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The conservative coaching when leading worries me. Also the fg game and punt return game.

Hey, if the Niners have a 21 point lead in the playoffs, they can get as conservative as they want.

The ref's are the ones who got the Pats back into that game. That PI call in the end zone was basically a gift of 7 points.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh by the way, here's how you beat the Patriots' OL:

You put big ole, strong guys in front of 'em and bull rush. They're not a strong group. They're quick & nimble, but they can be pushed around.

Brady also gets rid of the ball annoyingly quickly, so the Niners need to stay in the passing lanes rather than try to run around those tackles IMO (if they face each other again in the postseason of course).

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if the Niners have a 21 point lead in the playoffs, they can get as conservative as they want.

The ref's are the ones who got the Pats back into that game. That PI call in the end zone was basically a gift of 7 points.

The refs are going to be just as one-sided in the playoffs especially for New England. If our conservative game is doing little more than going 3/out & giving the ball right back to a hot offense like last night then you stick with what is putting points on the board. 3/out's only put points on your opponent side of the board.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on now there were some bs calls but they were not the reason. Our offense couldn't sustain long drives to help the D. And the D played prevent and Brady saw that and kept doing quick offense which gassed our guys.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Come on now there were some bs calls but they were not the reason. Our offense couldn't sustain long drives to help the D. And the D played prevent and Brady saw that and kept doing quick offense which gassed our guys.

Brady also got a BS PI call in the end zone. That's a free 7 points.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady also got a BS PI call in the end zone. That's a free 7 points.

I would worry more about the points WE left on the field than the one's the refs gave Brady & Co..

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up guys? Im no longer welcomed on the board for arguing on the community board back in the summer. But I wanted to stop by and say hi to the 9er fans and wish you guys a Merry Christmas. Bem, tell MW I said hi and hope all is well.

My 2 cents on the game the other night. Well, had we kept our foot to the floor we couldve won 52-10..easily. Harbaugh still pisses me off with the bitch-mode that he goes into. I mean, when your D played as well as ours did and finally gave up a TD to make the score 31-10, you dont go out and run the ball three times and punt to put them back on the field! Dammit, the sky really is the limit for Kaep in my opinion...lets take advantage of that NOW! Like the rest of yall, Im really uneasy about Harbaugh going into bitch-mode again this week and relying on Akers to make a bunch of field goals.

Well anyway, Im out...yours truly, H.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up guys? Im no longer welcomed on the board for arguing on the community board back in the summer. But I wanted to stop by and say hi to the 9er fans and wish you guys a Merry Christmas. Bem, tell MW I said hi and hope all is well.

My 2 cents on the game the other night. Well, had we kept our foot to the floor we couldve won 52-10..easily. Harbaugh still pisses me off with the bitch-mode that he goes into. I mean, when your D played as well as ours did and finally gave up a TD to make the score 31-10, you dont go out and run the ball three times and punt to put them back on the field! Dammit, the sky really is the limit for Kaep in my opinion...lets take advantage of that NOW! Like the rest of yall, Im really uneasy about Harbaugh going into bitch-mode again this week and relying on Akers to make a bunch of field goals.

Well anyway, Im out...yours truly, H.

10-4 My Brother - I'll be seeing him at Christmas and I'll definitely pass along your sentiments. I share your frustration with the conservative play calling as well - if we are going to go conservative then at least pick up some first downs. Going conservative shouldn't mean going charity.

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-4 My Brother - I'll be seeing him at Christmas and I'll definitely pass along your sentiments. I share your frustration with the conservative play calling as well - if we are going to go conservative then at least pick up some first downs. Going conservative shouldn't mean going charity.

Thanks Bem. How've you been? Hope you have a great Christmas.

And yeah, its just going beyond frustration. I think we all see what Kap has the ability to do....and yet the playcalling just blows my mind. The Walker fumble at the goal line for example. That play should have never happened...thats when you run Gore up the gut three times and get your TD (Gosh he's running good this year). Yet, we come out next drive and run him up the gut three straight times from the 30, a situation where you need to THROW the ball at least once with Kap. So, we settle for the token Akers missed fg instead. So annoying.

Speaking of Akers..needless to say, he's killing us this year. Both Rams games obviously. But one game I never seen mentioned was the Giants game. Pathetic playcalling aside, had he just bothered to make his other two first half fg's we'd only have been down 1 point at half. He then proceeds to kick the ball to the 5 or so (so unlike last year) and David Wilson returned it back to our 40. Even after they scored, had he made his two fg's it still would have been a one TD game. As it stood, we had to go into panic mode (except for a stray "wildKap" play now and then...WTF????) and with Alex under center...umm yea, you get the pic. So yea, Akers and Harbaugh's pics have been up on my dartboard for a lot of the season so far..