• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My eyes might have deceived me but

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am sure I saw Desbiens out on the power play last night....... WTF????

AV has really lost it.... what is Desbiens even doing on the team.... he is supposed to be grit.... but he can't forecheck, he doesn't hit anyone, and he hasn't fought (yet).... Where is the grit??.... why is he not in the pressbox or on the Moose?? Wouldn't we be better with Oreskovich?

Anyone???

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure I saw Desbiens out on the power play last night....... WTF????

AV has really lost it.... what is Desbiens even doing on the team.... he is supposed to be grit.... but he can't forecheck, he doesn't hit anyone, and he hasn't fought (yet).... Where is the grit??.... why is he not in the pressbox or on the Moose?? Wouldn't we be better with Oreskovich?

Anyone???

i get the feeling Im alone on this guy ... oh well lol

having him on the pp was not what anyone wants but what has the second unit pp done so far this year ... they have to get Kesler on the second unit to balance things out if you ask me ... it was only 38 seconds for Desbiens though and Im guessing it was probably reward for a good hustling 3rd period he was having last night ... for me Glass is the guy who doesnt belong in the league and Oreskovich should be up in his place ... hate that guy (glass) on the pk

Desbiens second on the team in hits by forwards and hes only playing 8 mins a game. He is what he is and I think he's good dollar for value right now ... right now to me he looks like Sergio Mommesso with zero hands, same body type, good wheels for a big man

there was another french canadian late bloomer on the canucks that people thought belonged back in the echl a couple of years back ... Im not saying ... Im just saying

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You might well be right.... and I totally agree about Glass.... his name could have easily been inserted instead of Desbiens' in my original post... except for the PP part