• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muffin

blk4x499

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll carry this thread over to this board. It's been discussed and should be carried over here.

I do not know what happen to Muffin, but, he turned into a turnover machine as the season progressed. The more pressure he was under, the more flagrant his turnovers were.

If he can learn to get some composure under pressure, he could be a top 4, but thats the key, can he?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll carry this thread over to this board. It's been discussed and should be carried over here.

I do not know what happen to Muffin, but, he turned into a turnover machine as the season progressed. The more pressure he was under, the more flagrant his turnovers were.

If he can learn to get some composure under pressure, he could be a top 4, but thats the key, can he?

My favorite muffin is corn muffin... but chocolate chip muffins are damn good as well...

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he got a lot of attention and then tried too much to keep it. He tried to make the big play instead of the safer play. He and Martinez will be asked to do a lot less this year, assuming they are both still Kings, and hopefully get more consistant.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite muffin is corn muffin... but chocolate chip muffins are damn good as well...

I'm personally just a straight chocolate muffin from Sam's club/Costco kind of guy.

As for Muzzin, he was a rookie last year. I think he needs a steady defensemen ala Mitchell or Greene to keep him in check and teach him how to be a steady Dman as well.

trburns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, he just hit the rookie wall. Most tend to do that around the 50 game mark. Same thing happened to Voynov the previous year. It just stunk for him with the timing of a shortened season he had to raise it to the playoff level and he was out of his element. Throw in that he'll have some NHL offseason conditioning and he should be ready next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzzin was a turnover expert in those Playoffs though.

To be fair, he played, arguably. the two most physical teams in St. Louis and San Jose and they really hounded our defense. He wasn't as noticeably bad in the Hawk's series, but then again, that series didn't go very long.

But to echo the sentiments of the above... Muzzin was consistently awful a lot more than he was good.

Dean Lombardi has done his thing and Sutter did play Muzzin a lot, so they must see something that the rest of us do not. Here's hoping his sophomore year is much improved.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think after seeing what he did in the PO plus a full TC with the vets will help. If I am not mistaken he was called up, not on the starting lineup day 1?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after seeing what he did in the PO plus a full TC with the vets will help. If I am not mistaken he was called up, not on the starting lineup day 1?

Negative, he made the Opening Night roster. He played in 45 games this season (not including the POs), so over 90% of the games and all the PO games but 1 I believe.

Last edited by a moderator: