• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's @ Astros

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they quit again.

THIS is why they don't deserve a playoff spot at all. If you can't hold your own against lesser teams like Houston, you're fuckin' useless.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is built around starting pitching. Thats whats got them this far. Now they have only a 2 man rotation because Young and Kuma have completely crapped the bed the last month.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is built around starting pitching. Thats whats got them this far. Now they have only a 2 man rotation because Young and Kuma have completely crapped the bed the last month.

Hence why they should've waited until the season was over before they decided Jack's future. This team still isn't "built" Thus far it is completely one dimensional but the huge part of that is that the pitching up until September was historic. It is almost impossible for them to get the same pitching production next season but they still will have holes in their lineup.

I think they need to package Kuma with Jackson for something and move Saunders back to center. I'm much more comfortable with 2 months of Saunders than a full season of Jackson chasing Cameron's team record of strikeouts.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hesitant to guarantee a starting spot for Saunders. He is essentially Guti 2.0, great when healthy but cant stay on the field. I do think Saunders is a much better leadoff hitter then Jackson though.