• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moonshine

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommate brought normal and apple flavored moonshine back from Kentucky this summer. Pretty good. He draws lines on the jar for where the level of moonshine is so I cant sneak any sips. lol

my parents used to try that shit with their booze when I was in high school.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you haven't figured out to drink some and re draw a line? :L

He knows how many lines are on the jar. It's not like I can keep drawing a new line. It's permanent maker.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommate brought normal and apple flavored moonshine back from Kentucky this summer. Pretty good. He draws lines on the jar for where the level of moonshine is so I cant sneak any sips. lol

That's what water is for...bringing that "drink line" back into play and making you happier! :laugh3:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows how many lines are on the jar. It's not like I can keep drawing a new line. It's permanent maker.

Get a new jar, put on the appropriate, albeit lower now lines drink some pour contents in the new jar and away you go. Or run out and grab some PGA, have some, toss a little PGA in it to make up the difference, he won't know.

I never did any of this in my life... :suds: :nod::nod::nod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really easy to make your own apple pie drink. Take 1 gallon of apple cider and 1 gallon of apple juice (100% juice) add 3 cups sugar, 8 cinnamon sticks bring it to a boil and once the sugar is all dissolved let it cool then add in a liter of everclear. I usually put it on a low temp and let it sit on the stove top for 2-3 hours then let it cool naturally on the stove top. I've also used turbinado sugar instead of white or use 2 gallons of cider. tastes pretty damn good either way. put it in mason and let it sit out and it gets stronger. i never store it in the fridge. last batch i made was sittin in a mason for about 3 months.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really easy to make your own apple pie drink. Take 1 gallon of apple cider and 1 gallon of apple juice (100% juice) add 3 cups sugar, 8 cinnamon sticks bring it to a boil and once the sugar is all dissolved let it cool then add in a liter of everclear. I usually put it on a low temp and let it sit on the stove top for 2-3 hours then let it cool naturally on the stove top. I've also used turbinado sugar instead of white or use 2 gallons of cider. tastes pretty damn good either way. put it in mason and let it sit out and it gets stronger. i never store it in the fridge. last batch i made was sittin in a mason for about 3 months.

Thanks. I'm gonna try that this weekend.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:kiss: