• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: MNF: Eagles @ Chiefs

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Eagles keep Kelce under 20 points! I need this win!
You are probably going to lose, sorry. Eagles struggle against slot receivers and TEs. Their biggest weakness on defense is defending the middle zones. They have below average journeyman LBs and a journeyman CB in Bradley Roby playing slot corner after Avonte Maddox got hurt.

Travis Kelce is probably going off on this one.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably going to lose, sorry. Eagles struggle against slot receivers and TEs. Their biggest weakness on defense is defending the middle zones. They have below average journeyman LBs and a journeyman CB in Bradley Roby playing slot corner after Avonte Maddox got hurt.

and let's face it Kelce isn't a TE he is a wr.. So yes I am screwed

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who do you think is the best suited to be the primary cover of Kelce? I think I go with Roby on him playing almost exclusively nickel most of the game. Roby isn’t winning this matchup. They don’t have personnel to win this matchup. Then you bracket him with Blankenship or Byard depending upon which side of the formation he lines up. Kelce can eat and get his. I need Slay and Bradberry to lead the charge in keeping a lid on the other WRs.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think is the best suited to be the primary cover of Kelce? I think I go with Roby on him playing almost exclusively nickel most of the game. Roby isn’t winning this matchup. They don’t have personnel to win this matchup. Then you bracket him with Blankenship or Byard depending upon which side of the formation he lines up. Kelce can eat and get his. I need Slay and Bradberry to lead the charge in keeping a lid on the other WRs.
Rice

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I really like that kid long term. They will have a tough go of it if Kelce gets his and another WR eats. To be honest, coming out of the bye, I think this is a Mecole Hardman kind of spot.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. But the Bills are weird. They’re more of a threat to lose when they play a meh team. They usually compete well vs better competition
1-3 vs teams .500 or better this season.

5-2 vs teams under .500.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-3 vs teams .500 or better this season.

5-2 vs teams under .500.

Betting against the Bills and Allen doesn't seem like a good proposition to me. While things haven't gone their way so far, sometimes it doesn't take much for a team to get hot. Add to that the talent they have and they can beat anybody, they've also shown they can lose to anybody, but I don't know how wise it is to bet against them.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rewatching the Super Bowl right now, man Eagles should have won that
Thats what they said about the Niners. Someone has to finish 2nd place

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed opportunity. To this day, I still haven’t rewatched that game. Just brutal. They found themselves in a tight contest in a season where they really weren’t challenged through 4 quarters of a ball game. A ton of front running. The Eagles haven’t looked sharp this year. I’m hoping that a silver lining though is that they’re now finding ways to win those games vs last year where they found themselves in that kind of game and they buckled under the pressure. Offense, defense, special teams all had a hand in that loss.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what they said about the Niners. Someone has to finish 2nd place
Purdy or Jimmy G or Tom Brady…the reality is that all game long the Eagles were better than the Niners on the line of scrimmage. Niners fans were just making excuses.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy or Jimmy G or Tom Brady…the reality is that all game long the Eagles were better than the Niners on the line of scrimmage. Niners fans were just making excuses.
Oh, I was talking about the Chiefs Super Bowl with the Niners.

I do think if the Eagles and Chiefs play that Super Bowl ten times that the Eagles probably win 4-6 of them. It was a great game

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just put it this way: I started Rashee Rice over Amari Cooper in fantasy this week, and I feel pretty good about that decision. I think Rice has a solid shot for 60+ yards and a score tonight.

As for what I'd do to stop Kelce, well it can't really be done, but given the Chiefs' current cast I would certainly try to bracket him or otherwise make it take longer to get him the ball where possible to give the pass rushers a chance to disrupt Mahomes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I was talking about the Chiefs Super Bowl with the Niners.
Oh my bad. Can you tell all that Niner yapping this off season still bothers me haha?
I do think if the Eagles and Chiefs play that Super Bowl ten times that the Eagles probably win 4-6 of them. It was a great game
It really was a great Super Bowl. And while you may be right on the 4-6 times…only one time matters. People around here are talking about revenge for tonight. I’m like…it’s a regular season game?!?!? They don’t crown you in November. There is no Time Machine and there is no do-over. The Chiefs were the better team and they earned that crown. Much respect for you guys. Because of Andy, I can’t sufficiently muster up that “sports hate” for Chiefs Kingdom.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more experienced team won, which means they were the better team that day.

Tough loss, but I am hopeful Hurts can get back. I am not sure it will be with Jason Kelce, Lane Johnson, Brandon Graham and the current crew, but those guys at least won one already. They have a real puncher's chance again this season.