• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can put this thread to bed. The dream is over. Not only does Minnesota NOT rule the world of college football, they barely ruled the field against the worst Nebraska team since 1957.

Don't sell your Huskers short man, the 4 win 17 & 18 teams were pretty bad, losing to NIU in 17 and TROY & COLORADO in 18??? lol

The 3 win 2021 team wasn't that great, either.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, Nebbie came up with some creative offensive play calling early on and caught UMn off guard, then the Gophers adjusted, shut your Huskers down offensively causing them to endure how many straight 3 and outs? Scored 20 straight points and won the game, simple as that.

You could say that about every single decent player who ever played the game that didn't play for a Natl Title winning team, and EVERY SINGLE NEBRASKA player since 1998?

Ibrahim has been on teams that won 11, 9 and this year they could win 10 games.
Did any better programs recruit Mo?

He could have transferred, he chose to remain at UMn.

What's the excuse for the offense being putrid in the first half? And then only scoring 20 points total against a defense that's allowing 30.6 a game?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the excuse for the offense being putrid in the first half? And then only scoring 20 points total against a defense that's allowing 30.6 a game?
What was the #2 ranked team in the nation's excuse for only scoring 21 on NW???

What was Georgia's excuse for only beating Mizzou 26-22?

What was Bama's excuse for only beating Texas by what, 1 point?

Teams have good days and not so good days. When you win on those not so good days, that's a good sign.

Maybe it was Morgan was in at QB in the 1st half?

One of the defensive players mentioned Nebraska running plays on offense they haven't before this year, so they got surprised a bit. One UMn player dropped a pass that was right in his hands that would have extended an early drive. That happens sometimes when your #1 WR is injured and out for the year and you are having to utilize guys that should be riding the bench.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the #2 ranked team in the nation's excuse for only scoring 21 on NW???

What was Georgia's excuse for only beating Mizzou 26-22?

What was Bama's excuse for only beating Texas by what, 1 point?

Teams have good days and not so good days. When you win on those not so good days, that's a good sign.

Maybe it was Morgan was in at QB in the 1st half?

One of the defensive players mentioned Nebraska running plays on offense they haven't before this year, so they got surprised a bit. One UMn player dropped a pass that was right in his hands that would have extended an early drive. That happens sometimes when your #1 WR is injured and out for the year and you are having to utilize guys that should be riding the bench.

That's good and all, but I'm not reading all of that shit.

Minnesota sucks, period. You'll use any statistic possible to make it seem like Minnesota doesn't suck, but they'd be a bottom dweller in any division not named the B1G West and I don't give a fuck. Fleck is a douche and has maxed out his potential at a bottom dweller. Congrats fuck bag

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the B1G West is the worst division in college football?
No, that is NOT what I am saying.

Wisconsin beat Maryland pretty handily. Isn't Maryland an East Division team?

Minnesota trounced both MSU and Rutgers, both East Division teams.

NW kept OSU to just 21 points, and that's the WORST team in the West vs the #2 team in the nation?

Not going to claim the B1G West is the best division in cfb this year, but I'm not sure they are the worst, either?

Maryland, MSU, Rutgers and Indiana are not very good.

The SEC East, outside of Geo/Tenn is not all that impressive.

Heck, the SEC West, outside of Alabama & Ole Miss is not all that great, either.

The Pac seems to be rated well, but why, I am not sure? They have ONE ooc win vs a team with a winning record(Edit, 2 now since Wisc won), a Notre Dame team with losses now to Marshall and Stanford. Marshall's only 5-4 maybe? Stanford has what, 1 conf win?

The ACC seems to be Clemson and no one else. UNC hasn't beaten anyone of note, really, and they lost to Notre Dame. They barely beat App St and Georgia St.

I think we will have to wait til the Bowl games are played to see how teams do when having to play ooc opponents with winning records.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota sucks, period. You'll use any statistic possible to make it seem like Minnesota doesn't suck, but they'd be a bottom dweller in any division not named the B1G West and I don't give a fuck. Fleck is a douche and has maxed out his potential at a bottom dweller. Congrats fuck bag
It's obvious you don't give a fuck about FACTS or the truth, only your bs ignorant opinion.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSU is 24-30 in the last 4 and 2/3rds seasons.
UMn is 36-19.

LOL

36-19 >>>> 24-30.

Seems it's FSU that sucks.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that is NOT what I am saying.

Wisconsin beat Maryland pretty handily. Isn't Maryland an East Division team?

Minnesota trounced both MSU and Rutgers, both East Division teams.

NW kept OSU to just 21 points, and that's the WORST team in the West vs the #2 team in the nation?

Not going to claim the B1G West is the best division in cfb this year, but I'm not sure they are the worst, either?

Maryland, MSU, Rutgers and Indiana are not very good.

I'd rank as many as 5 B1G West teams better than all 4 of those B1G East teams.

But it's hard to tell sometimes, lots of jekyll/hyde play this season from lots of teams. UW losing to MSU and then pounding Maryland. Illinois looking really good and then losing to MSU. MSU looking abysmal and like they wouldn't get close to making a bowl game, to winning those 2 games.

Purdue beat Maryland, Iowa beat Rutgers, also.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic…

So what bowl do you see mini bowls n this year?
Have no clue, UMn won 9 games last year and PSU only won what, 6 or 7 and yet got a better bowl, so it doesn't matter to me, tbh. I'm hoping we win 9 games and win our bowl game for our 10th win and maybe sneak into the Top 25 between #21-#25.

If we get bumped again like we did last year, and meet up a 2022 version of 2021 WVU, we'll likely win our bowl game, making it 6 straight bowl game wins.

OSU/Mich winner in the cfp, the loser in the Rose Bowl. PSU probably in a NY6 bowl. The West Div Champ, if it's not Minnesota, in the next best bowl. Minnesota could get a better bowl than Maryland, and Iowa and Wisconsin if they beat them both.

Would love to meet someone like Oklahoma, FSU, WSU, Texas, Notre Dame, LSU or Kentucky. I would want to play USC or UCLA if they weren't moving to the B1G. We'll play them soon enough.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is #4 ranked Clemson's excuse for being outscored 14-0 in the first half of it's game with 5-3 and UR Notre Dame?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UR UMn vs Col - 49-7
#7 TCU vs Col -- 38-13
#8 Oreg vs Col - 49-10
#12 Ucla vs Col - 45-17
#24 OrSt vs Col - 42-9

UMn wins vs ALL FOUR of those RANKED teams performances vs Colorado.

UR UMn vs MSU - 34-7
#2 tOSU vs MSU - 49-20
#5 Mich vs MSU -- 29-7
#16 Illini vs MSU - 15-23
#27* mary v MSU - 27-13
#29* UW vs MSU - 39-28

UMn wins vs FOUR of those RANKED/getting votes teams performances vs MSU & I'll call it a tie vs OSU as they scored more but allowed more to be scored.

UR UMn vs Rutg - 31-0
#5 Mich vs Rutg - 14-17 so far
#2 tOSU vs Rug - 49-10

UMn wins vs Top 5 ranked Michigan and I'll call this one also a tie vs #2 ranked in the nation tOSU as they scored more but allowed more to be scored.

Making a meaningless stretch of a comparison, #10 LSU beat New Mexico 38-0, UMn beat New Mexico St 38-0,
and New Mexico St crushed New Mexico 21-9. lol Only noticed it because of the identical 38-0 scores and both being NM schools.

All pretty meaningless when you can't handle the loss of 2 star players and lose to the likes of Purdue. But it might bode well for upcoming games vs NW, Ia & UW.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. They are not good, nor have they been for the past 60+ years.
Tell me what season SINCE 1960 when the Gophers pummeled Iowa, that Iowa's finished Top 4? Top 6 maybe???

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what season SINCE 1960 when the Gophers pummeled Iowa, that Iowa's finished Top 4? Top 6 maybe???
Wtf … put the White Claw down

You overrated your squad it happens

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf … put the White Claw down

You overrated your squad it happens
How did I overrate them? I had them about #18-#20 after the 4-0 start. If they win out, that could very well be where they end up.

PSU should finish in or close to the Top 10, so no shame in losing to them. The Illini? Not sure about them right now? But MSU seems bound to actually make it to a bowl game, so maybe that loss is not as bad as it seems? They could finish Top 15, another game that is understandable. The Purdue game is the only embarrassing loss right now, and it was the first/only game without both Mo Ibrahim and Autman-Bell.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me when Iowa has finished Top 5 EOS since 1960?

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine… put the Meth down