• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Might as well just get rid of the NCAA

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest i believe that is the main goal for UT and OU joining the SEC. By creating a super conference with the teams they will have they will be able to pull more money than the NCAA itself. Through that they can start to move away from the NCAA. Not saying it will happen any time soon, but i can see it going that way within 10 years.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't get to read the article. It's behind a pay wall. However, what would you have the NCAA do? Do they punish the athletes and students there now for something they were not involved in 5 years ago? I can see a ban for any coach or admin that either looked the other way or covered up, but punishing the people at Baylor now is not the answer.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read the actual report it’s obvious they were very frustrated. They came right out and said that they are not equipped to deal with some of the issues that happened. I personally think no team should have ever played them again in any sport. Only way to deal with the blatant crap they did.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to read the article. It's behind a pay wall. However, what would you have the NCAA do? Do they punish the athletes and students there now for something they were not involved in 5 years ago? I can see a ban for any coach or admin that either looked the other way or covered up, but punishing the people at Baylor now is not the answer.
Couldn't agree more. bingo.

that's why I was against all the penalties at PSU. The kids on the team paid the price for other's misdeeds........ wasn't fair to them at all.