• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State player's reaction to playing Bama

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a blank screen (work computer blocking sites en such).

Is there a quote, a video, a pic, or what?

It's a video of a Michigan St player seeing the matchups announced.

He says "damn" in a disappointed manner when he see's it's Alabama they have to play.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm talking to you, and all Alabama fans this way. You can't have a legitimate discussion with one because any suggest that there might be a weakness or a player is not going to be a hall of fame college and NFL player they lose there shit. I asked what Alabama's weakness is and I was told none. So how do you have a decent conversation with a fanbase that has their head waist deep up Saban's ass?
You are asking the wrong people. Results from the past two seasons suggest that Hugh Freeze guy can probably answer your question quite well. Then, in honorable bartering fashion, you can provide Hugh with information on how to prevent the wild hog lateral play.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a betting man I would definitely take the points, this is not the same team that got embarrassed in the 2011 Capital One Bowl. Our Front seven is among the best in the country and Cook should be healthy and won't be missing wide open guys as he did in the Iowa game.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry isn't overly agile and isn't extremely powerful. He goes down at first contact too much now and the players will only get bigger and faster. He is ok in the pass game, but isn't really good at pass pro or as a receiver. He isn't bad at those, but isn't great. In college he plays behind a great run blocking line and often gets 30 carries a game against defenses that are getting worn down. That just isn't as likely to happen in the NFL, especially when he isn't out maneuvering or out running anyone. I think he can be a less powerful Blount in the NFL.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. Yet another clueless football-challenged Ohio fan. Color me shocked.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the video of Bama players finding out they were playing state? Oh right, Saban hid his players from shitting their pants when they found out they were playing Oklahoma or Michigan State.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. Yet another clueless football-challenged Ohio fan. Color me shocked.
Not clueless at all, I'm honest. If Henry was a good pro prospect, I would rate him so. He is a great, great college back, but he is a less talented Brandon Jacobs in the pros. That's just who he is and that is fine. He will find a home in the NFL and play his role well. He just isn't an outstanding pro prospect.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not clueless at all, I'm honest. If Henry was a good pro prospect, I would rate him so. He is a great, great college back, but he is a less talented Brandon Jacobs in the pros. That's just who he is and that is fine. He will find a home in the NFL and play his role well. He just isn't an outstanding pro prospect.

"Henry isn't overly agile and isn't extremely powerful. He goes down at first contact too much."

:pound::pound::pound:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Henry isn't overly agile and isn't extremely powerful. He goes down at first contact too much."

:pound::pound::pound:
Those are pretty basic facts. Unless he immediately hits the hole and gets up to speed he isn't powerful. He takes a long time to build up speed and he isn't powerful until he does. He doesn't have great balance because of the way he is built with a big upper body and long legs. Blount and Jacobs are idea comparisons for him.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the video of Bama players finding out they were playing state? Oh right, Saban hid his players from shitting their pants when they found out they were playing Oklahoma or Michigan State.

Is that you Gary Danielson? You're the only I've ever seen that knows what someone else is thinking and doing at all times. Must be you.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are pretty basic facts. Unless he immediately hits the hole and gets up to speed he isn't powerful. He takes a long time to build up speed and he isn't powerful until he does. He doesn't have great balance because of the way he is built with a big upper body and long legs. Blount and Jacobs are idea comparisons for him.

Not fact, your opinion, which is worth about a peso.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not much if you contend Henry isn't agile or powerful.
He is only powerful once he gets to full speed, which takes far too long. He doesn't have great balance and long legs which makes him much easier to tackle with leg tackles. He isn't going to win with agility and in the NFL it's going to get much much worse.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that you Gary Danielson? You're the only I've ever seen that knows what someone else is thinking and doing at all times. Must be you.
Apparently you don't know about the pre approved sarcasm font.

And we are in a fucking thread DEDICATED to knowing what someone else is thinking.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm talking to you, and all Alabama fans this way. You can't have a legitimate discussion with one because any suggest that there might be a weakness or a player is not going to be a hall of fame college and NFL player they lose there shit. I asked what Alabama's weakness is and I was told none. So how do you have a decent conversation with a fanbase that has their head waist deep up Saban's ass?

You dont have a chance man, just like Ohio St last year. The spread is actually around the same. Tell the players, coaches, and fans to not show up lol

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike MSU and others, Bama players were snoozing in the rack when the pairings were announced. You see, Bama is accustomed to playing for all the marbles. It's a normal for them, unlike the three other teams that can go decades without sniffing a NC trophy.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is only powerful once he gets to full speed, which takes far too long. He doesn't have great balance and long legs which makes him much easier to tackle with leg tackles. He isn't going to win with agility and in the NFL it's going to get much much worse.

Yeah right. All the times I witnessed him truck defenders running between the tackles within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage(not full speed) was just an illusion.