• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took a look - that team's a mess. Why don't I run it for this week, which will give more time for Zep to show up or to vet other candidates.

Wil of Sparano

Offer sent. :pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did I just know that the second a captain took the wheel, Chef would be talking trade? :lol::suds:

Lol, I sent that guy so many emails and offers, I'm exhausted just from that. ;)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 Recap

And then there was one

So we are only four weeks into the season and already we are down to one undefeated team. Lefty knocked off the previously unbeated Sam 114-92 and Milk lost in the B league leaving Lefty as the sole surviving undefeated team. He started the season slowly pulling out some wins without putting a lot of points on the board, but he has kicked it into higher gear now moving all the way up to 3rd in both points and breakdown. Congratulations Lefty and keep up the good work!!

Treff already gave you guys a recap on most of these games, so I'm just going to put down the final scores and a quick recap for each matchup:

Bandit over Barilko 95-80 (Eli outscored Cousins by 33 and Lesean Mccoy's 1 just killed Barilko)
Fuzzy over Dilwuff 110-88 (Luck outscored Foles by 34 and Jamaal Charles was on Dilwuff's bench)
Joe over TKO 118-84 (Dolphins D outscores Patriots by 22 and Joe gets 36 from Rodgers)
Treff over Ram 98-65 (Treff's D & K combine for 30 while Ram's combine for -5)
Tlance over Monkey 126-87 (Tlance scores the most in the A league with Romo, Asiata, Miller, & Kelce)
Lefty over Sam 114-92 (Nobody on Lefty's team scored less than 6 & Sam leaves 59 pts on his bench)

Obx over BK 118-117 (Not only the closest game, but Obx needed 28 out of Jamaal Charles on Monday night to win and he got exactly 28. Great call to roll the dice with Charles.)
Steelers over SFNL 77-57 (SFNL had 3 guys on bye and Robert Griffin at QB, don't know how he lost)
Cheesehead over Foot 111-78 (Cheasehead gets his first win behind Cutler, Murray, and Cobb)
Micro over TK 109-99 (Eli's 40 and Gore's 22 just too much to make up for)
Smitty over Milk 95-71 (Milk gets his first loss as Rivers outscores Cousins by 26)
Chef over Haroldseattle 135-71 (biggest blowout and most points in both leagues and that was with starting the wrong quarterback. Jordy Nelson and Antonio Brown tough to beat at WR)

Here are the standings after week 4:

MBBRL_Week_4.jpg

The A league has extended their points lead to 112 points 4362-4250.

The A league is averaging 90.88 points per team each week and the B league is averaging 88.54 points per team each week.

Joe is leading the A league in points for, breakdown, and power. He is also kicking everyone's asses in the MBBRL league wide breakdown with a 7 game lead on 2nd place.

Lefty not only is the only undefeated team in the MBBRL, but he is also the only one to have more than a one game lead in his division as he is up two games on 2nd place TKO.

In the B league, BK is seriously leading in the hard luck department as he is first in points for and breakdown, yet is only 2-2 on the year, although the breakdown title is the most coveted as that is a guaranteed ticket to the A league next year.

Right now we would have two teams moving up and they would be BK as the breakdown leader and the Super Bowl Champ

Right now in the race for the two teams moving down, the bottom 3 are:

Monkey - 6 power ranking
Dilwuff - 6.5 power ranking
TKO - 9 power ranking

In the race for the two teams lost into oblivion, the bottom 3 are:

SFNL - 5.5 power ranking
Haroldseattle - 5.5 power ranking
OBX - 8 power ranking

On a different note I know that Treff did updates for his Suicide and Coma leagues, but since I am in the ones that he isn't, I will post the latest standings and results on those respective threads.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up the hard work. It's been fun to follow so far.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Scape - good to see you as always.

(Want a B League team by any chance?)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff, Bandit! :clap:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff Bandit! You make my job so much easier with these. Much appreciated!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Scape - good to see you as always.

(Want a B League team by any chance?)

Thanks for the offer but it's been fun having more time with the family. First time with no team in over a decade.

But I do like checking in on how things are going and reading the picks and write ups.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the offer but it's been fun having more time with the family. First time with no team in over a decade.

But I do like checking in on how things are going and reading the picks and write ups.

Understandable Scape.. We miss ya!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks:
Fuzz over Sam- Not sure why ESPN thinks the Fuzzies should be underdogs!
Joe over Ram- Joe's team is rounding into a powerhouse.
Tlance over BarOil- Still like Demaryius, Dez and Percy
Badass over TKO- How can Bandit lose with the addition of Steve Smith, Sr.?
Lefty over White Beers- this one is closer than projected particularly once Dilwuf adjusts his lineup.
Monkey over Treff- Monkey has a chance to sneak out with his first win.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff's picks

Fuzz over Sam-sorry I just can't see Andre over Marshall or a push between J. Thomas and Donnell, also think Hawkins is a sneaky good play this week

Joe over Ram- I think Joe has the upperhand everywhere except the 2 WR spots.

Tlance over Barilko-I really think Romo is beginning to come around..little less volume than expected, but better efficiency than usual the past couple games.

Lefty over Willduff, I assume Charles will be inserted for DMC, but I don't think that'll be enough

Treff over Monkey because I always root for my boys..but Monkey looks awfully tough.

TKO over Bandit in what was the hardest game for me to pick..gonna be close

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you be an active participant, both in the league and in these boards? As well as being at least cordial with everyone (yes I know. . But it has been an issue) If so, I can see what the others think.

Yes I would be active both in the league & on the board. Still getting used to the message board here, but I'll figure it out. I'm extremely active in everyone of my leagues: I have 7 $ leagues ranging in price & have gone 4 out of 7, 4 out of 7, 5 out of 7, 5 of 7, this far. I also have a free league on espn that I keep up w(was jone sing to draft at the time) which I'm 4-0 in, & I manage a 16 team free keeper/dynasty league on Yahoo for the past 2 years(finished 2nd overall last year, & am 4-0 on season).

Again, not trying to step on anyone's toes; if you'd rather have someone you know better take over the team I completely understand. Just offering to fill the void b/c I think it'd be fun & I live/breathe/eat fantasy (football & Bball).

As far as being cordial goes... Nah, just kidding. I'll talk a fair amount of trash but it's all in fun. Enjoy everything fantasy football wise.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up Bandit and good call on GB DST this week. ......

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should be glad Jordy only had one catch in a rainy blowout. I would have sat him at half, not the 4th though.

Big deficit to overcome for TKO.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 picks

Sam over Fuzz - Calvin being nicked up is going to hurt
Joe over Ram - I just love the Bell, Bernard combo at RB
Barilko over Tlance - Hey he has an actual quarterback now I have to pick him
Bandit over TKO- the 62 points out of my Packers will certainly help
Lefty over White Beers- I don't see his first loss coming here
Treff over Monkey - This one's gonna be close

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this on the Coma thread also, but just in case nobody checks it:

Week 4 Coma 2 Recap

Ah yes the coma league. Where 60 points is a good week and when those random guys score on Sundays you might actually have them starting on this team. Some of these coma teams don't look so bad. Here's a breakdown of what has gone on so far in Coma 2:

Standings

Steelers (Team andy9917) 4-0 244 points
Bandit (Coma Bandits) 3-1 261 points
Milk (Team Milk) 3-1 249 points
Lefty (Team What? Who?) 2-2 310 points
Smitty (Michigan Scrubfest) 0-4 197 points
SFNL (Team Southfloridanittanylion) 0-4 99 points

Steelers is 4-0 with only 244 points as he has run into the right matchups each week winning 57-49 over Bandit week 1, 70-39 over Milk week 2, 64-40 over Smitty week 3, and 53-22 over SFNL last week. He is 4th in points but undefeated.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Mark Ingram, Nick Novak, James Starks
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Ingram, Chad Henne, Benjarvus Green-Ellis, David Wilson
Other guys worth mentioning: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mike Williams, Garrett Graham, Bucs D, Miles Austin

Bandit is 3-1 with 261 points and tied for 2nd place one game back of Steelers. Week 1 saw his only loss 57-49 to Steelers, week 2 I won 76-73 over Smitty, week 3 I won 47-33 over SFNL, and week 4 I defeated Lefty 89-82 with an epic comeback from Brandon Lafell and the Chiefs D on Monday night. I've had some really good weeks and some really bad weeks. And I'm really glad I backed up McCown with Glennon. It also really helps when you have the running back that is 4th overall on your coma team.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Ahmad Bradshaw, Andrew Hawkins, Chiefs D, Dan Bailey, Josh Gordon
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Josh McCown, Jarrett Boykin, Josh Gordon, Christine Michael
Other guys worth mentioning: Mike Glennon, Brandon Lafell

Milk is 3-1 with 249 points and tied for 2nd place one game back of Steelers. In week 1 he took care of SFNL 65-28, in week 2 he lost to Steelers 70-39, in week 3 he beat Lefty 92-63 (with the highest score to date), and in week 4 he beat Smitty 53-37. He has the best running back corp in the league.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Teddy Bridgewater, Carlos Hyde, Andre Williams, Jerick Mckinnon, Jordan Matthews, Bears D
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Bridgewater, E.J. Manuel, Charles Sims, Rod Streater, Marquise Lee
Other guys worth mentioning: Jeremy Kerley, Shaun Suisham

Lefty is 2-2 with 310 points which is by far the most in the league, so he is getting screwed in his matchups. In week 1 he defeated Smitty 88-47, in week 2 he won 77-16 over SFNL, in week 3 he lost to Milk 92-63, and in week 4 he lost to Bandit 89-82. Lefty has the best wide receiver corp in the league.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Donald Brown, Deandre Hopkins, Malcom Floyd, Delanie Walker, Matt Bryant, Marvin Jones, Jonathan Stewart
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Marvin Jones, Jonathan Stewart, Jake Locker
Other guys worth mentioning: Roy Helu, Stevie Johnson

Smitty is 0-4 with 199 points. In week 1 he lost to Lefty 88-47, in week 2 he lost to Bandit 76-73, in week 3 he lost to Steelers 64-40, and in week 4 he lost to Milk 53-37. He's had some hard luck, but now that Bortles is the quarterback at Jacksonville it should help him a lot.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Blake Bortles, Shonn Greene, Bills D
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Ryan Broyles, Andre Brown, Kris Durham, Marcus Lattimore.
Other guys worth mentioning: Denard Robinson, Geno Smith, Jason Avant, Dexter Mccluster

SFNL is 0-4 with a mind blowing 99 points for the season. The most points he's put up in a week are 33.
Players on rosters in standard leagues: Eddie Royal, Heath Miller, Allen Robinson
Injuries/Guys that don't play: Michael Vick, Brandon Bolden, Bryce Brown, Dri Archer, Rashad Mendenhall
Other guys worth mentioning: Harry Douglas, Kadeem Carey, Robert Woods

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up bandit.. poor SFNL.. sure hope is just everyday real life getting in the way and not something more serious

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to chime in on potential B league owners in that thread? Two candidates have expressed interest thus far, Breasy and Nosferatu.