• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Lol, well it wouldn't be pretty for the rest of this season or next. . Anyone over 28.. cut. Start all over during the Draft, no big free agents. . Maybe year 3 would yield results

and i would then be pulling my old raider shirt out of the closet....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im looking Joe and you look to darn solid

how about Eller/Pateryn and a for Sharp and a 2nd

Carl Eller? Smart move dealing him...his knees aren't too good anymore...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was a nice trade for both of us Fuzz. We basically traded early season "How in the hell are these guys in the top 5 at their position" players, but I needed the wide receiver depth more than the running back depth.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was a nice trade for both of us Fuzz. We basically traded early season "How in the hell are these guys in the top 5 at their position" players, but I needed the wide receiver depth more than the running back depth.

For anyone wondering that trade was
Ahmed Bradshaw to the Fuzzies and Steve SMith Sr. to the Bandits.

trade #4 in KOTF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nostradamus effect wk 4

3 owners picked all 6 contests correctly this week..congrats Tlance, Fuzz and Bandit!

Treff went 5-1, Sam 4-2, and Joe, 2-4

Fuzz 16-8
Treff 16-8
Sam 15-9
Tlance 14-10
Bandit 13-11
TKO 3-3
Barilko 3-3
Joe 8-18

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I'm going to make a suggestion to uphold the integrity in the B league. As long as Duff is back managing his team on a permanent basis, what if Wil took over SFNL's team in the B league. He had 3 guys on bye and Robert Griffin as his quarterback in his lineup last week. Wil is actually already a co-owner of that team anyway, so as long as he was willing to, I think that might be best for the league. Just a suggestion because with that going on, the B league will have no chance to make up ground in the points department.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I'm going to make a suggestion to uphold the integrity in the B league. As long as Duff is back managing his team on a permanent basis, what if Wil took over SFNL's team in the B league. He had 3 guys on bye and Robert Griffin as his quarterback in his lineup last week. Wil is actually already a co-owner of that team anyway, so as long as he was willing to, I think that might be best for the league. Just a suggestion because with that going on, the B league will have no chance to make up ground in the points department.

don't count out the dreaded DRONE team!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also - I've taken the "don't give advice to others while your team has yet to notch a victory" approach recently, so I probably won't be too active on here, but I'll be on the espn site managing the teams.

I've been terrible so far since I struck out on all of my RB draft picks this year.
Even the trade offers have left me feeling like my team wouldn't improve, which is why I have yet to accept any.

I'll at least keep trying to score points each week, limiting the amount of scourge that sneaks past the gate for next season!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will and I have already exchanged thoughts on that..and unless he's had a change of heart, the plan is to find a new owner..preferably Zep Tepi..but I have yet to hear back from him as to whether he's interested..getting a little short on time, may have ot play it like a drone for a week.

I do agree though, that'd be an excellent idea!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice trade Bandit. Smith Sr. has been great but I have Calvin and BMarsh and my RBs are very weak. Bradshaw is not depth for me- he goes directly into my starting lineup.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe's picks:

Joe over Ram
Barilko upsets tlance
Bandit over TKO
WilDuffbeast gets in the win column over Lefty (I know, I'm probably wrong. But some of Lefty's matchups are not good ones starting with Matty Ice playing another road game.)
Smoking Treff over Smoking Monkey
Game of the Week (Both are 3-1)
Fuzzy over Sam

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will and I have already exchanged thoughts on that..and unless he's had a change of heart, the plan is to find a new owner..preferably Zep Tepi..but I have yet to hear back from him as to whether he's interested..getting a little short on time, may have ot play it like a drone for a week.

I do agree though, that'd be an excellent idea!

If y'all need another owner for a fantasy football team, I'd probably be interested

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If y'all need another owner for a fantasy football team, I'd probably be interested

Will you be an active participant, both in the league and in these boards? As well as being at least cordial with everyone (yes I know. . But it has been an issue) If so, I can see what the others think.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you be an active participant, both in the league and in these boards? As well as being at least cordial with everyone (yes I know. . But it has been an issue) If so, I can see what the others think.

I am ok with Breasy. He would be a good addition.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe's picks:

Joe over Ram
Barilko upsets tlance
Bandit over TKO
WilDuffbeast gets in the win column over Lefty (I know, I'm probably wrong. But some of Lefty's matchups are not good ones starting with Matty Ice playing another road game.)
Smoking Treff over Smoking Monkey
Game of the Week (Both are 3-1)
Fuzzy over Sam

Yea, not thrilled on that one. Giants DST looked strong last week. ..... Also not excited with Morris going against SEA.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with Breasy but feel that there may be others ahead of him, like Zep, Trudem, or redseat.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. . Can't find Zip or Trudem...Redseat never expressed interest but would be fine by me

Sorry. . That should have read: Trudem is already in. . Can't find Zep and Dblake... donn't know Redseat's interest

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took a look - that team's a mess. Why don't I run it for this week, which will give more time for Zep to show up or to vet other candidates.

Wil of Sparano

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perfectly fine with that. . May have to take extreme measures and actually post a thread looking for worthy candidates:omg: