• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 picks

Lefty over Sam - He just finds a way to win every week

Bandit over Barilko - But come on it's a little bit cheating since I got to watch my bye week quarterback put up 40 points on Thursday

Fuzzy over WilDuff - WilDuff is starting to panic, panic is never good

Joe over TKO - I can't pick Teddy Bridgewater

Treff over Ram - too many bye week issues and I think the commish bounces back

Tlance over Monkey - Tlance's team started to put it together last week, could be tough in the future.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Monkey
Bandit over Barilko
Treff over Ram
Fuzzy over Wilduff
Lefty over Sam
Joe over TKO

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard enough to win against Eli's 40 but McCoy...wow a bust at pick 1

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not alone among the first-round picks. Lynch and maybe Peyton Manning are the only ones not burning their owners right now.

Happy (for now) is anyone who went Lynch/Murray.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys i did see the trade offers so you 2 no who you are..not bang value to trade at this time...and the offer with multiple players was very decent and did tempt but ..one player really sucked...

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up fellas? Not trying to step on your ish here, but I was a semi-regular poster on CBS & found this site searching for the remnants of all the regulars over there. Shame they couldn't keep up their stuff over there, but good to see a lot of regulars have migrated elsewhere...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up fellas? Not trying to step on your ish here, but I was a semi-regular poster on CBS & found this site searching for the remnants of all the regulars over there. Shame they couldn't keep up their stuff over there, but good to see a lot of regulars have migrated elsewhere...

Welcome Breasy!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think I've ever had my ish stepped on. . But it doesn't sound pleasant!

Welcome!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk4 Monday look ahead

Got alittle catching up to do, seeing as SportsHoopla was down Sunday morning and I never got around to posting the pick 'em results from week3. Was planning on doing it Sunday AM, so much for that plan..anyways

3-3 was the magic word apparently, I caught six entries, only one of which had a different overall outcome, Tlance, at 2-4. TKo and Bar..if you guys made picks, I didn't catch 'em, let me know and I'll go back and search harder.

Sam 11-7
Treff 11-7
Fuzz 10-8
TKO 3-3
Barilko 3-3
Bandit 7-11
Joe 6-12

BATG
3 games are final already;
Chef put a hurtin' on Harold, 135-71. Harold had a great game from Luck, but Chef had very good games from virtually everyone except the kicker..imagine where he might be had Paul not been hurt early..wow

Micro bested TK 109-99, Eli staked Micro to an early lead Thursday, and it was jsut enough to last

Trudem got the better of Foot, 111-78. Demarco Murray and Randall Cobb led the way even though Foot had an amazing game from Steve Smith.

Going into Monday night-
Bk is leading OBX 117-90, but OBX has Charles in his first game back from injury, not impossible at all for Charles to drop 27+ pts

Steelers is more than doubled up on SFNL, 77-36, SFNL does have the KC defense going tonight, but not a lot of hope there

Smitty has the upperhand on Milk, 90-65, both teams have 2 players tonight-Edelman and Gostkowski for Smitty, Gronk and the Pat's D for Milk. Tough row to hoe for Milk

KOTF
2 games are finals here;

Bandit beats Barilko 95-80, as in the B league, the 40 from Eli on Thursday was just too much to overcome

And in the battle of the unbeatens, Lefty wins over Sam, 114-95. Only one slot in Joe's lineup had less than 9 pts..that'll get ya a win almost every week!

heading into MNF-
Treff currently leading Ram, 99-57, but Ram still has Vereen and Gostkowski..I"m not counting my chickens just yet

Fuzzy leads Duff/Will, 107-79, Fuzz with Ridley and Duff/Will with Gronk to go. Gronk can put up 30, and Ridley has put up a few 0's..this ain't over yet.

Tlance has a W all sewn up, leading Monkey 111-87, and has Travis Kelce yet to go, while Monkey can only look forward to week 5

Joe is leading TKo, 118-86, but TKo does have the Patriots D tonight..longshot, but never know!

Race for Regulation-
Coming into Monday night A league currently has a 47 pt lead for the week.

Each league has Gostkowski, Gronk and the Pat's D going tonight. A league also has Ridley, Vereen, and Kelce. While the B league will counter with Charles and Edleman. We have the numbers, but they have Charles

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better trade target, McCoy or Lacy?

Apparently I don't have the credentials to post my own thread here yet(they initially told me I was banned/wasnt allowed to post at all b/c they "suspected I was a spammer" based on my team choices or something), but was looking for a little advice as far as trade targets. In one of my seven $ leagues, I've got a fairly solid roster, but I'm "that guy" always looking to upgrade.
12 team "top heavy league":
QB: Stafford, Brees(traded Cutler & J Hill to dude who did a horrendous job drafting & desperately needed rb help
RB: JC, Murray(traded GioB & Dwyer to a nervous Ellington owner when he first came up Q), Tate, West, Knile, Taliafero
WR: Nelson, Allen, Benjamin, Mike Floyd(traded Wayne)
TE:Kelce, Cameron

I'm 2-2 b/c I've had 3rd most points against. Bottom line I'd love to stack my team even more. Was contemplating targeting either Lacy or mcCoy via trade, & was wondering which guy y'all think will offer more value when all's said & done. Obviously Shady has more talent but his offensive line woes are a bit worrisome, plus I think he might be playing w a concussion or something.
Also contemplating offering one of my qbs to Megatron owner(he's only got Cousins) or Dez/Graham owner(he's got Romo only).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You definitely have to move Stafford or Brees.

If you start a flex, I'd try and get an RB. Maybe using Taliaferro as a "throw in".
If you don't start a flex and start 3 WR, I'd try and get a WR. Using Allen or Floyd as a "throw in".

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure wish I could be as lucky in my money leagues as I have here so far. .... an 0-4 week in those. I knew the bye would kill me in those but hoped to get at least one win - but the one I had a chance in opponent had Charles going - ended that hope.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counter sent Fuzz.. First offer was intriguing, but not what I'm looking for right now

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A league talks appear to be heating up

...Chef would be getting excited by now...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the write up Treff........i tried to come back from Eli's 40 McCoy McCoy McCoy.....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, great write-up as always, Treff! Who's got Kelce over here? I was too damn chicken to start him.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for a quality RB. Willing to give Steve Smith Sr. and/or Josh Gordon. Please send offers.