• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^

Worked out very close to my plan. Now we have to see if I'm a moron.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Shanemansj13 vs TKO
# 4 pick

Mahomes vs Lawrence

Etienne vs Henry
Kamara vs Mixon
James Cook vs Mattison
Dillon vs Mostert/Wilson
Perine vs Deon Jackson

Jefferson vs Smith
Metcalf vs Evans
Godwin vs Gabe Davis
Sutton vs Michael Thomas
Chark (oops) vs …kicker?? ;)

Higbie vs Hockensen

Buffalo vs Baltimore

advantage shane, imo.

Good luck gents!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 slot sluts - me and @obxyankeefan

Monkey - - - OBX
QB Hurts - - - T Law
RB1 Bijan - - - Jon Taylor
R2 M Sanders - - - J Gibbs
WR1 AJB - - - Chase
WR2 Coop - - - Coop
TE Ferguson - - - Pitts
Flex J Cook - - - T McLaurin
Kick J Meyers - - - H Butker
DST Seattle - - - Jets

Bench
K Herbert - - - B Rob Jr.
S Perine - - - Jeudy
K Gainwell - - - Jakobi Meyers
B Cooks - - - Odell Beckham
J Dotson - - - Cole Kmet

Going to be biased and say I like my team a lot more than OBX's, mostly due to this being a standard scoring league where I stocked up RB depth and he took WR depth to fill out his bench.
He really needs the Taylor situation to come to a favorable conclusion or Gibbs to be a lot better in standard scoring than I think he'll be for RB not to be a major issue.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Monkey - - - OBX
QB Hurts - - - T Law
WR1 AJB - - - Chase
WR2 Coop - - - Coop
TE Ferguson - - - Pitts
DST Seattle - - - Jets

Bench
S Perine - - - Jeudy
J Dotson - - - Cole Kmet

Going to be biased and say I like my team a lot more than OBX's, mostly due to this being a standard scoring league where I stocked up RB depth and he took WR depth to fill out his bench.
He really needs the Taylor situation to come to a favorable conclusion or Gibbs to be a lot better in standard scoring than I think he'll be for RB not to be a major issue.
Monkey - - - OBX
QB Hurts - - - T Law
WR1 AJB - - - Chase
WR2 Coop - - - Coop
TE Ferguson - - - Pitts
DST Seattle - - - Jets

For me, it’s pretty close. I don’t lean one way or the other. I love TLaw this year. The biggest question mark for OBX is can Taylor find a team and where? To an extent, this is concerning but still 10 days till kickoff. He has all the potential of outscoring Bijan or pushing. Other than that, I don’t see any clear advantage either way. That’s just me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Hurts and AJB replicate last year, Monkey will have the better team. Sanders over Gibbs for now. Another big question, what will Pitts be with Ridder? Literally no clue.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Monkey - - - OBX
QB Hurts - - - T Law
WR1 AJB - - - Chase
WR2 Coop - - - Coop
TE Ferguson - - - Pitts
DST Seattle - - - Jets

Bench
S Perine - - - Jeudy
J Dotson - - - Cole Kmet

I agree that having RBs on your bench is an advantage in a standard scoring league. Standard scoring leagues are rare nowadays as the vast majority are PPR or half PPR. People forget that RBs are king in standard scoring. OBX has 3 players with high ceilings potential in Taylor, Gibbs and Pitt but the floor is potentially much lower also. Also Jeudy is out for several weeks, so that's not good.
I give Monkey the edge in this matchup.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another big question, what will Pitts be with Ridder? Literally no clue.

Pitts has teased some major potential, I have a dynasty team that is really hoping he breaks out and establishes himself as one of those guys that is a stud for 6+ seasons like Gonzo, Gates, Graham etc. I was hoping for a career ascension into Kelce/Gronk territory but I'll settle for him just seeing consistent usage at this point under Arthur Smith.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go to sleep and missed the bench part of the draft. If not for that I would have atleast 1 more RB if not 2. It will be remedied before the start of the season.

The Jets, Butker, Meyers, ODB, and KMet were all auto drafted.

If Taylor plays, I like my team better. If Taylor doesn't play I will have some work to do to stay out of the bottom.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts has teased some major potential, I have a dynasty team that is really hoping he breaks out and establishes himself as one of those guys that is a stud for 6+ seasons like Gonzo, Gates, Graham etc. I was hoping for a career ascension into Kelce/Gronk territory but I'll settle for him just seeing consistent usage at this point under Arthur Smith.
Yeah I have him in a dynasty as well. Was hoping they would tank and draft Young or Stroud. I am hoping Ridder is decent bc I have both Pitts and London in a dynasty. Just hoping for some consistency as well.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go to sleep and missed the bench part of the draft. If not for that I would have atleast 1 more RB if not 2. It will be remedied before the start of the season.

The Jets, Butker, Meyers, ODB, and KMet were all auto drafted.

If Taylor plays, I like my team better. If Taylor doesn't play I will have some work to do to stay out of the bottom.

I was going to ask if some of those picks were auto-drafted (Odell and Kmet stuck out in particular) but I didn't want to make the assumption in case you really liked those guys. Both could easily be great in the red zone for their teams this season, but didn't fit your roster build imo

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have him in a dynasty as well. Was hoping they would tank and draft Young or Stroud. I am hoping Ridder is decent bc I have both Pitts and London in a dynasty. Just hoping for some consistency as well.
Pitts is an enigma.

For whatever reason he hasn't been much of a red-zone target, and the HC and OC are still the same. Seems Mariota was bad for him, and we haven't seen him play with Ridder yet. This may be a grind-it-out team with Pitts doing some chain-moving work. I would have taken him if he fell to me that round. Upside is definitely there.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts is an enigma.

For whatever reason he hasn't been much of a red-zone target, and the HC and OC are still the same. Seems Mariota was bad for him, and we haven't seen him play with Ridder yet. This may be a grind-it-out team with Pitts doing some chain-moving work. I would have taken him if he fell to me that round. Upside is definitely there.

I think it is a simple case of Pitts not being the first option on an ultra run heavy team.

Can’t be worse than last year, but I also wouldn’t expect a major breakout.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - I was debating for a while this morning on whether or not to drop Perine or Dotson to stash Goff

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout watson

willing to wait and see what he brings, don't have a ton of exposure to the Browns passing attack this year, but I do have enough of them sprinkled across my teams that I guess you could say I'm expecting him to be better this year than he was for the last 5 or 6 games last year

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
willing to wait and see what he brings, don't have a ton of exposure to the Browns passing attack this year, but I do have enough of them sprinkled across my teams that I guess you could say I'm expecting him to be better this year than he was for the last 5 or 6 games last year
I just meant because i dropped him. Supposedly hes looked like straight ass in camp. And i would think they would be pushing puff pieces.