• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Draftmas

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mixed on the draft. For a team that doesn't make many moves outside of the draft I'm a touch worried. I do see that with guys LOTS of guys getting healthy during the off season that will help with what we see has holes today. The draft I would grade a C plus. We got what 2 or 3 former basketball players, which with bias I can say basketball players are the best athletes on the planet so as always time will tell over the next 90 days if they can play ball at this level or not..

-DUB-

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key is for once we need a healthy year so these guys don't get thrown into the fire too soon. I don't want to see Thornton starting week 3 because 2 guys are already out for the year.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health is going to be the key. It doesn't matter if you do it by draft or FA if they don't stay healthy, you're forced to put lesser players on the field and try and cover up their weaknesses. I think GB has done a pretty good job all things considered.

They've had 2 first round OLmen that have missed more than they've played. Their last 2 first rounders again have been off and on injured. We had a pretty good young DL prospect from the 2nd round I think get hurt and miss a lot of time. a very good young CB miss a year, Toss in injuries to cobb, rodgers, Matthews for significant time and it becomes very tough to win.

So it doesn't matter where they come from, if they aren't healthy and on the field, it hurts. And when you have a lot not on the field it hurts more. IF we stay healthy, suddenly a lot of holes we've had in the past don't look so big.