• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP - Commentary thread all yours dude. Join you all in the second half

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
better late than never huh

justin-bieber-never-say-never-400.jpg

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANDREA IS WAY BETTER AT ENGLISH. DONT THINK THIS HASNT HELPED HIM BECOME A BETTER BASKETBALL PLAYER. COMMUNICATION IS HUGE. HUGE JERRY

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well guys, enjoy it while you can cause bargnani is clearly blowing his load early like just like last season and will definitely fade

off to nap, leo out

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ANdrea has 31 points 7 boards and 3 assists.

That's basically equivalent of a double-double, right?

The weird thing is if I would have said KD, you'd have said "Wow, Durant had a pretty nice night."

This is especially significant because I have Poon Machine in the fantasy league and he's going to help me get some of the games I lost to Little Ozzy against Winsbro.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The weird thing is if I would have said KD, you'd have said "Wow, Durant had a pretty nice night."

This is especially significant because I have Poon Machine in the fantasy league and he's going to help me get some of the games I lost to Little Ozzy against Winsbro.

not to mention +22... highest on our team for the night.

he played a great all around game. he didnt force a lot of shots, and was looking to get everyone involved too. really impressive bargnani game.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I still don't understand why you picked Marco with your 1st round pick....and yet you dumped him almost immediately....you know tanking will not get you a 1st overall pick next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not to mention +22... highest on our team for the night.

he played a great all around game. he didnt force a lot of shots, and was looking to get everyone involved too. really impressive bargnani game.

I have no idea how Casey got through to him. And maybe this is just the start of the season high for Bargs and when the going gets tough, he might revert back to the same Poon we've seen before. But for now, it's all Postertag baby!

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still don't understand why you picked Marco with your 1st round pick....and yet you dumped him almost immediately....you know tanking will not get you a 1st overall pick next year.

I toook Belli with my 1st overall because he's still 1st in my heart.

That and I know that I can beat you guys without a 1st rounder. So I'm going to trudge on with poon machine and win the whole damned league while the Raps make the playoffs.

Speaking of which, are you this "Super Friends" fellow. Some guy offered me Duncan and JJ Red dick for Il Mago, there was no way that was going to happen.