• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marty and his decline over the last 5 years

DeViLzzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Once again Marty Brodeur lets in a soft goal and doesn't pay for it by being yanked and put on the bench. Seriously how did he let the 4th goal in ?

For years now he has let in soft goals and is just a shadow of what he was when we saw him winning Stanley Cups and actually playing really well his first two years. In fact I thought he was at his best then without the rings.

It is one thing to blame the D but Marty has to stop shots he should stop. He has cost us playoff games with shameful performances like this in the past 5 years.

Long ago I asked for a rebuilding process to take place which involved shipping out the vets for picks and young players. I think I was right in asking for that and Lou has only delayed the process by not doing it.

I have seen people try to make predictions for this team but I just won't cuz they are flawed on the blue line and whether they get 100+ pts or get 80+ pts and make the playoffs we still know that based on recent performances Marty is good for one or two bad goals a playoff series and the D contributes nothing on the powerplay.

Rebuilding should have started LONG AGO !