• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners MiLB Thread

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is good to see Montero hitting the ball well. There are a few guys in Tacoma playing pretty well right now. Kivlehan hasn't been very consistent yet, I was hoping he would start off really hot.

Small sample size so far. Good to see none the less.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look what I found over hear normal baseball talk... good to see...

I hope Taylor plays well and puts some pressure on Miller.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

As several others have mentioned, we don't have the roster flexibility to have both of them platooning at SS,right now. LMC and JZ are at least a few weeks away from having to deal with that particular issue. Right around that time is when I see a lot of roster stuff potentially happening, actually.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am with ya....on both. Never thought I would like Taylor more, but Miller is making me that way. I know SD is looking for a SS and we tend to deal with them a lot. I wonder if there is a deal to be had there? Not sure if they have anything left in the farm.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

As several others have mentioned, we don't have the roster flexibility to have both of them platooning at SS,right now. LMC and JZ are at least a few weeks away from having to deal with that particular issue. Right around that time is when I see a lot of roster stuff potentially happening, actually.

I think you are right. That is the issue with platooning multiple positions with veterans players without options. If a roster move is made regarding Taylor and Miller then it would make Taylor the full time SS because you would have to send Miller down. The first roster adjustment to positions players of the season will be very interesting cause there doesn't seem to be obvious choices.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with ya....on both. Never thought I would like Taylor more, but Miller is making me that way. I know SD is looking for a SS and we tend to deal with them a lot. I wonder if there is a deal to be had there? Not sure if they have anything left in the farm.

Tough to say. Also not sure of the value other teams have on our SS's. To make it work it would have to be a multiple player deal I would think.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to say. Also not sure of the value other teams have on our SS's. To make it work it would have to be a multiple player deal I would think.

Hey! There is always a Bavasi lurking out there so you never know...lol.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that is for sure.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd stay away from dealing with Padres, do they even have a remotely desirable player in their farm system left. Sure trade Miller but not for a bag of balls, I'd still rather have him as the experiment as opposed to Weeks.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a little of the Rainiers before the Mariners game.
Elias is pitching tonight. I am hoping he has a good game. It would be nice to have some good depth at SP especially with some of the struggles Paxton and Walker have had.

Elias just gave up a home run (first hit hes given up). Otherwise he has looked pretty good in my opinion.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a little of the Rainiers before the Mariners game.
Elias is pitching tonight. I am hoping he has a good game. It would be nice to have some good depth at SP especially with some of the struggles Paxton and Walker have had.

Elias just gave up a home run (first hit hes given up). Otherwise he has looked pretty good in my opinion.

Have you seen Gaviglio pitch? He seems to be the best option in Tacoma right now...stats wise.