• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning Brothers own Thomas Brady when it counts

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need content for my sig. Anyone care to jump in?

In SB 50 the only thing softer than Coldplay's music will be Brady's deflated footballs.

The Irony of appealing the Federal Ruling regarding Brady for "The Good of the Game."

After a deflated ending, people are wondering if Brady was behind it as well.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, and a PM fan, I just don't get all the vitriol spewed toward Brady. I understand some of the reasons, but really can't we just appreciate great players and move on? It's a sport and one where each game produces a winner and a loser. And obviously both PM and TB have ended up on the positive side of that scorecard many more times than not.

Meh. Just having some fun with it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In SB 50 the only thing softer than Coldplay's music will be Brady's deflated footballs.

The Irony of appealing the Federal Ruling regarding Brady for "The Good of the Game."

You have a bad case of the Derp. You should have it checked out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Tom Brady the most overrated player in the history of the NFL? I think so.

Take him out of the dumpster fire AFC East and put him on a team in a competitive div like the NFC North or West = less mobile version of Colin Kaepernick.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Tom Brady playoff record in Denver? 0-3

What's your douchbag count on Hoop? 893 Anybody that keeps writing cheatriots takes it in the ass and that's a fact Jack

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah, I loved the part when Brady fans had their noses in the air espousing his virtue and sacrifice "for the game."

The same game he cheated at his entire career.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm safe then, I've been mixing it up between Cheateriots, Cheatriots and once in awhile Deflateriots.

Must as well throw spygatriots, salarycaptriots ,bountygatriots,hghtriots,headphonetriots and pumpnoiseriots. Pats are in middle of pack with team/player violations, care to guess the no#1 team

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*...I 'd rather lose the Conference-Chmp./ than the Super-Bowl,......losing the SB lingers a lot longer,....i'm allready back to normal...

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, and a PM fan, I just don't get all the vitriol spewed toward Brady. I understand some of the reasons, but really can't we just appreciate great players and move on? It's a sport and one where each game produces a winner and a loser. And obviously both PM and TB have ended up on the positive side of that scorecard many more times than not.
....^^^^^......~bravo~....!

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....won't be your Lions........or.........your pretend/team Broncos [either]

Had both the Cardinals and Broncos up for my picks for the SB, the Cards are out so that leaves Denver.
....won't be your Lions

You don't need to worry about me jumping ship when it already sunk a long time ago. Too much invested with the Lions to let go. Besides, the Lions are an upset team... I get upset when they lose and other fan bases get upset when they win. They wont always be a Schedule Filler, will they?
........GO-PANTHERZ...!

I went with the underdog teams in the Championship games... pretty sure it would've been easier for Peyton to get by Palmer and company for another ring before retirement than it would've been for Cam and company.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....that's for Belichick not going for the field-goal with 6-minutes left/gm.,.....and two more drives that would've won us the game...m.-op..
I agree with you that it would have made more sense for the Pats to try for a FG but I think Belichick lost faith in Gostkowski after the missed PAT earlier.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that it would have made more sense for the Pats to try for a FG but I think Belichick lost faith in Gostkowski after the missed PAT earlier.
......or he didn't think we'd see the other endzone,.....but with 6-minutes left/and Denver trying to kill clock only/we were gonna get back to endzone = those fkkn 2-pt. conversions aren't guaranteed....as you saw.