• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues, 12/16 5:00 PM, FS-W

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is really amusing is that even with the greatness of Bernier LA would have only achieved OT

What does Quicks balls taste like? Wow

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick looked awful tonight. Some of those were not remotely close to being screened and he flat out whiffed it.

Of course I'm saying this because I have Jones in the FHL...but me thinks he needs to play a bit more. Quick has looked off a bit recently.

He's the best goalie in the game that had a horrible game. :noidea:

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sadly this team is still only 2 points behind San Jose & Vancouver for 2nd & 3rd in the Division. The pacific is not all that strong this year.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep playing like this and they won't even MAKE the playoffs.

Feels like a weird year with all the injuries, the Voynov situation, usual game breakers like Kopitar and Carter not producing, average goaltending and a mish mash defense. Absolute recipe for disaster if they don't correct whatever it is fast.

lapd334128

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just the usual regular season play by the kings. They will turn it on when it counts and make the playoffs.

I do agree tho that something does need to happen with our defense. Hopefully DL can ripe off CBJ for some depth on D.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just the usual regular season play by the kings. They will turn it on when it counts and make the playoffs.

I'm not buying it this year, my friend - something seriously looks amiss this year to me. There is almost no chemistry with the players and the effort simply does not seem to be there.

The Kings have played a crap ton of hockey the last 3 years, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it finally catching up to them now. This core has also been together a long time, and sometimes that simply run its course; also something to look at.

Bait: Brown, Richards, Stoll, Regehr, Nolan, King, Clifford. Maybe: Williams.

I do agree tho that something does need to happen with our defense. Hopefully DL can ripe off CBJ for some depth on D.

Carter, Gaborik, they also dumped Frattin off on them. Always a good trading partner for LA but I'd have to see who they have to see if they would be an improvement to this roster.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bait: Richards, Stoll

I think the Kings can trade 1, but not both. This assumes that you move Carter back to the #2 C behind Kopitar. I doubt Lewis & Andreoff/Shore is something this team is interested in rolling out on a regular basis.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bait: Brown, Richards, Stoll, Regehr, Nolan, King, Clifford. Maybe: Williams.

I would hate to see Williams go, I hated getting him but this guy has been clutch and even tho he gets thrown around like a rag doll he is always in the mix. I would like Muffin in that bait list tho:whistle: