• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's welcome back Mike Rob?!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting robinson and harvin back should help give a nice boost to this offense. We know how bad the blocking has been and a fresh healthy MR is going to have an immediate impact in both passing and the running game.

I mean of course we still need our mains back on the OL, but this will sure help.

The great news is that barring any injuries on the OLine from here on out. Breno is expected back in a couple of weeks and Okung around Thanksgiving.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Miami ruckus going on, I am guessing there is no hope for the Real Rob Report ever coming back. I had a feeling it wasn't coming back anyways, but now I am sure it is dead.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Miami ruckus going on, I am guessing there is no hope for the Real Rob Report ever coming back. I had a feeling it wasn't coming back anyways, but now I am sure it is dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches told him to leave his camera home until this thing blows over.

He might do some off-season interviews and stuff but the locker room shenanigans are probably off limits, at least for this season.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first interview being back, it sort of seemed like it was already decided that the Real "Roberson" Report was not going to happen this season. The Miami thing just seals the deal.

I do recall a little uneasiness about a couple items. Talking to the white guys about how white guys are always portrayed in the media as smart players or great route runners and never about their athleticism as compared to black guys. This is mostly true about how the media portrays them, but is a source of racial tension. Also the joking around with Kearse about being half black. This is immature and actually pretty hurtful to Kearse. My ex's dad is Creole, like Kearse, and the biggest thing he said is that he was not accepted by anyone. He was an outcast because he wasn't black enough and wasn't white enough. Jawing about it when male pride and ego are at stake in the locker room is what leads to things like what Martin did in Miami.