• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking for Cheap xbox360

Fuhgeddaboudit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm an idiot. Got a xbox when it first came out, played the shit out of it and guess what?

RED RINGS.

Microsoft wanted 150 to give me a refurbished with no guarantee that it won't get red rings again.

Ended up getting a ps3 because my friend played it a lot at the time and said he enjoys the ps3 a lot more than xbox.

Never plays ps3 anymore, and I barely play ps3 because multiplayer sucks when everyone else has Xbox around you.

But now, my biggest dilemma is whether or not I should wait until next year for announcements of 720 (being that I don't play video games much because of school/work but I do get around to playing it.

It's $250 holiday bundle, but the problem is, i'm a college student and don't have that cash right away, so I wanted to do the Best Buy financing for 18 months, but they said I have to spend $400.

that's easy to do.... when you're buying a xbox.

My biggest gripe is whether or not I should just wait for a new system announcement. I hear next year....

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some decent black friday deals coming up for the xbox.... (best buy, walmart, and a few other places)

But yes, everything i've heard as well states that a new system should be announced next year/released around the holidays.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some decent black friday deals coming up for the xbox.... (best buy, walmart, and a few other places)

But yes, everything i've heard as well states that a new system should be announced next year/released around the holidays.

$200 for holiday bundle next week. But i can't make it to the store to go and get that deal. And lines will be ridiculous near me like everywhere else.

Stll not sure how much I want to shill out for a brand new system when a new system will be announced next year.

Because I do have a ps3.

Wondering if I should get an old, refurbished 360 for lik3 $130.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm an idiot. Got a xbox when it first came out, played the shit out of it and guess what?

RED RINGS.

Microsoft wanted 150 to give me a refurbished with no guarantee that it won't get red rings again.

Ended up getting a ps3 because my friend played it a lot at the time and said he enjoys the ps3 a lot more than xbox.

Never plays ps3 anymore, and I barely play ps3 because multiplayer sucks when everyone else has Xbox around you.

But now, my biggest dilemma is whether or not I should wait until next year for announcements of 720 (being that I don't play video games much because of school/work but I do get around to playing it.

It's $250 holiday bundle, but the problem is, i'm a college student and don't have that cash right away, so I wanted to do the Best Buy financing for 18 months, but they said I have to spend $400.

that's easy to do.... when you're buying a xbox.

My biggest gripe is whether or not I should just wait for a new system announcement. I hear next year....

Put the PS3 on craigslist and it will sell in a day. Then use that money to buy the holiday bundle next week. If you don't play the PS3, sell it.

Also, if you ahve the broken Xbox, sell it. People that know how to fix them will pay for them. Even if it is just $50, that is more than it is worth to you right now!

Fuhgeddaboudit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the PS3 on craigslist and it will sell in a day. Then use that money to buy the holiday bundle next week. If you don't play the PS3, sell it.

Wonder if I can sell it with the list of games I have, or if I should just do it separately. Maybe I can go buy a cheap blu-ray anyway if I am upset about losing blue-ray.

Problem with craigslist, I really hate meeting up with people to get the deal done.

Wonder how much I can sell for my PS3 120gb system?

Fuhgeddaboudit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, if you ahve the broken Xbox, sell it. People that know how to fix them will pay for them. Even if it is just $50, that is more than it is worth to you right now!

I sold that to get the ps3 at the time.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if I can sell it with the list of games I have, or if I should just do it separately. Maybe I can go buy a cheap blu-ray anyway if I am upset about losing blue-ray.

Problem with craigslist, I really hate meeting up with people to get the deal done.

Wonder how much I can sell for my PS3 120gb system?

I'm with you 100%. Maybe you could do a 3 day eBay auction?

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish SportsHoopla had a for sale section......lol.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, I have went through like 5 xbox's all red ringed, about 2 years ago I got a refurbished one for 100 bucks from game stop and I have never had an issue with it, but that's my two cents on Xbox 360 lol

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take back PS3 games or even the PS3 to GameStop or a store similar (GameStop is the only video game trading place around where I live). I got my XBox360 by taking my Wii and all but a few games that I gave my cousins.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to sell?

Nah... I considered selling my elite and getting the bestbuy package..but I already have forza 4. So i would be paying the extra money for more HDD space (120gb currently) and Skyrim.

The "i wish SportsHoopla had a for sale section" comment was just in general. That way you could sell your PS3 here, etc.