• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lol at Nebraska....... Nothing else to say!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a beautiful exchange. :laugh3::clap:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the point. we lost to freaking MINNESOTA, and got blown out by UCLA. the frustration in the fan base is not so much about the record, but how we are losing games. there hasn't been a year recently where we didn't have a blowout loss...and watching the game this weekend left little hope that we will finish the year with a good record. we could easily lose all of our remaining games and end up 5-7 on a schedule that, when it came out, was viewed as the easiest we've had in years.

I work with a 'Husker fan and asked him what the problem was. He said it's not the HC - he thinks it's more that you have so many red shirt freshmen playing right now. The experience just isn't there.

I really don't know a whole lot about your roster....is he right?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a 'Husker fan and asked him what the problem was. He said it's not the HC - he thinks it's more that you have so many red shirt freshmen playing right now. The experience just isn't there.

I really don't know a whole lot about your roster....is he right?

the general consensus is that the HC has been too stubborn to see that the way he's doing things isn't working. the blowouts aren't just this year's problem.