• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that those players in LIV are not among the best in the world and you follow the ridiculous World rankings then you don't know golf. I could name you 25, maybe 30 LIV players who are better than more than half the field in The Players. Go take a look at those 144 names and tell me who you even recognize.
And "exhibition" is absolutely laughable it doesn't even deserve a comment.
So your opinion on golfers is more important than the actual golf world rankings. You truly have a way to high opinion of your self and your knowledge of golf. You have basically just confirmed you had to lie about your golf talent to sound relevant in a thread you are getting utterly destroyed in.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that those players in LIV are not among the best in the world and you follow the ridiculous World rankings then you don't know golf. I could name you 25, maybe 30 LIV players who are better than more than half the field in The Players. Go take a look at those 144 names and tell me who you even recognize.
I still can't decide if you are trolling or are just retarded when it comes to golf. Yes, LIV is 1000% exhibition golf.

Are you a big XFL fan as well?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't decide if you are trolling or are just retarded when it comes to golf. Yes, LIV is 1000% exhibition golf.

I think he is an LIV fanboy who has a hardon for Rory.

and he is an idiot.

I will say that it would have been nice to see someone like Cam Smith or one of the other LIV rats in the Players last weekend and maybe it would have made the final round more interesting...but you never know. Not many of those guys had been in the hunt before leaving for LIV and Scottie is playing great golf.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one of the guys you listed are "some of the best players in the world"

And honestly, who knows how good he is anymore because he's not even cleaning up on the LIV tour.

True poverty hours over there.
Cam has always been an odd bird. There's no way he's putting in any work. Must have gone to the DJ school of IDGAF.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that a lot of the middle of the road golfers from the PGA went to LIV...you really aren't selling it to me though.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is an LIV fanboy who has a hardon for Rory.

and he is an idiot.

I will say that it would have been nice to see someone like Cam Smith or one of the other LIV rats in the Players last weekend and maybe it would have made the final round more interesting...but you never know. Not many of those guys had been in the hunt before leaving for LIV and Scottie is playing great golf.
Like when Cam choked away the 2022 Masters to Scheff? BTW...also when nobody else in LIV were even remotely a factor.

You won't get trollboy to talk about that though.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like when Cam choked away the 2022 Masters to Scheff? BTW...also when nobody else in LIV were even remotely a factor.

You won't get trollboy to talk about that though.
this whole thread is a waste of time.

I can't even name one winner on LIV...like...who actually cares?

like you said earlier, it's like cheering for the XFL because you hate the NFL

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one of the guys you listed are "some of the best players in the world"

And honestly, who knows how good he is anymore because he's not even cleaning up on the LIV tour.

True poverty hours over there.
Nonsense. They all are and many others on LIV.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your opinion on golfers is more important than the actual golf world rankings. You truly have a way to high opinion of your self and your knowledge of golf. You have basically just confirmed you had to lie about your golf talent to sound relevant in a thread you are getting utterly destroyed in.
Yes. When a large portion of the world's best players can't get any ranking points then the World Ranking system is a joke. No one who even has the slightest credibility in the world of golf would disagree with what I said and that is that LIV players are among the best players in the world

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any league that has many of the worlds best players and furnishes 4.5 million for the winner of its event is an exhibition. I'm stunned at how little you know about golf.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any league that has many of the worlds best players and furnishes 4.5 million for the winner of its event is an exhibition. I'm stunned at how little you know about golf.
Some of the worlds best players at some point or another during their respective careers, but definitely not presently.

That's what you meant to say...right?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the worlds best players at some point or another during their respective careers, but definitely not presently.

That's what you meant to say...right?
What? Are you kidding? You honestly don't think a touring pro, no matter what tour he plays on, is not among the world's best players? Think before you post.
While we are at it, who are you looking forward to watching in the Valspar this week? You probably can't think of anyone who is even playing. I can name you twenty guys I'm looking forward to watching in Tucson this week.

This list of players is almost an embarrassment

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Are you kidding? You honestly don't think a touring pro, no matter what tour he plays on, is not among the world's best players? Think before you post.
While we are at it, who are you looking forward to watching in the Valspar this week? You probably can't think of anyone who is even playing. I can name you twenty guys I'm looking forward to watching in Tucson this week.

In order for a touring pro to call himself the best, he needs to be tested on the best tour. The guys on the LIV aren't doing that so we have no idea how good they may or may not be. Will be interesting to see their performance in the Majors.

And the top guys have never played in every tournament. Most hit the players, will rest until the Match Play and then head to Augusta. This isn't a new phenomenon.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order for a touring pro to call himself the best, he needs to be tested on the best tour. The guys on the LIV aren't doing that so we have no idea how good they may or may not be. Will be interesting to see their performance in the Majors.

And the top guys have never played in every tournament. Most hit the players, will rest until the Match Play and then head to Augusta. This isn't a new phenomenon.
that's a bit too far....you know there are some great golfers over there...but it doesn't take away from the talent that is on the PGA Tour.

The PGA is not less interesting to watch just because those guys jumped ship, IMO

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a bit too far....you know there are some great golfers over there...but it doesn't take away from the talent that is on the PGA Tour.

The PGA is not less interesting to watch just because those guys jumped ship, IMO
How many of the LIV guys that jumped would have made an impact on the Valspar?

Is Sergio finishing T45th really all that interesting?

• Bullseye
Reactions: ill

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously...WTF are you talking about? Everyone on the PGA tour and LIV tour are touring pros. When you say LIV has "many of the world's best players", I didn't think you were including the millions of weekend hacks. Are you retarded???

I love that you pick the absolute weakest fields to crack on (simply because LIV picks the absolute weakest fields to go up against). They did that 3 weeks ago and got their asses handed to them in TV ratings. Everyone preferred to watch the Honda Classic.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nonsense. Look at the Valspar field two years ago. Way, way different.
We can agree that the PGA Tour is the top tour, filled with and run by assholes to be sure, but still the top tour in the world. But it sounds like you are saying that guys who play the other tours are not among the best in the world and that simply isn't true. The Euro Tour, The LIV Tour, the Asian Tour have many players who are among the best in the world. Your hatred for LIV cannot change that fact.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...WTF are you talking about? Everyone on the PGA tour and LIV tour are touring pros. When you say LIV has "many of the world's best players", I didn't think you were including the millions of weekend hacks. Are you retarded???

I love that you pick the absolute weakest fields to crack on (simply because LIV picks the absolute weakest fields to go up against). They did that 3 weeks ago and got their asses handed to them in TV ratings. Everyone preferred to watch the Honda Classic.
Your head is so far up your ass on this subject that I can no longer engage with you on it. You simply won't see what you don't want to see. More power to you; you go, girl!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your head is so far up your ass on this subject that I can no longer engage with you on it. You simply won't see what you don't want to see. More power to you; you go, girl!
Go put your LIV team together for the Masters you whack job. You have so many of the world's best to choose from.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. Look at the Valspar field two years ago. Way, way different.
We can agree that the PGA Tour is the top tour, filled with and run by assholes to be sure, but still the top tour in the world. But it sounds like you are saying that guys who play the other tours are not among the best in the world and that simply isn't true. The Euro Tour, The LIV Tour, the Asian Tour have many players who are among the best in the world. Your hatred for LIV cannot change that fact.
Most people don't compare professional golf players to the general public when they claim "many of the world's best". Most people assume you are comparing apples to apples (pros to pros).

Who's even left on the "Euro Tour" that isn't on the PGA Tour?