• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massive crowd in Chicago at the LIV tournament. Almost completely empty at the Fortinet Championship PGA event this week. Man, the PGA has got to be pissed.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you paid to spread LIV propaganda? It's the only possible explanation at this point.

Reactions: ill

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely forgot about the LIV tournament this week. Literally didn't hear a thing about it. They should rename it to the Obscurity Tour. This, however, was priceless.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you paid to spread LIV propaganda? It's the only possible explanation at this point.
seriously

dude has a straight up hard on for the Saudis

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Today Chamblee tried to blame LIV for their being a lack of interest in the President's Cup. I thought Monahan told us that the PGA had all the best players in the world. How come they miss all the "has beens" in the LIV Tour.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously

dude has a straight up hard on for the Saudis
What do the Saudis have to do with it? You drive a car, don't you?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Today Chamblee tried to blame LIV for their being a lack of interest in the President's Cup. I thought Monahan told us that the PGA had all the best players in the world. How come they miss all the "has beens" in the LIV Tour.
It’s no secret that an already inferior International squad was weakened by the defections. Cam Smith was an elite player on tour. Niemann and Ancer were top 30 players. I can’t find what Chamblee actually said. Can you provide a link?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s no secret that an already inferior International squad was weakened by the defections. Cam Smith was an elite player on tour. Niemann and Ancer were top 30 players. I can’t find what Chamblee actually said. Can you provide a link?
No. I just watched on “Live From The President’s Cup” yesterday. I got so tired of the LIV bashing I shut it off. He actually said with a straight face that the PGA wants to cooperate with LIV but LIV wants to destroy the PGA

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I couldn't care less about the LIV

it exists and some players are getting paid big money to play in it.

the PGA is still competitive and enjoyable to watch. I don't watch it often, but I do still enjoy it just fine.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I couldn't care less about the LIV

it exists and some players are getting paid big money to play in it.

the PGA is still competitive and enjoyable to watch. I don't watch it often, but I do still enjoy it just fine.
It’s still a better tv presentation than Liv but the quality of play in the last several weeks is a joke. Anyone see that British asshole three putt from 4 feet on the last hole to choke away the tournament on Sunday?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s still a better tv presentation than Liv but the quality of play in the last several weeks is a joke. Anyone see that British asshole three putt from 4 feet on the last hole to choke away the tournament on Sunday?
that happens sometimes...it's kind of what makes the sport so much fun to watch because they can sometimes be just like us out there. The same thing could happen in LIV

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that happens sometimes...it's kind of what makes the sport so much fun to watch because they can sometimes be just like us out there. The same thing could happen in LIV
Someone dropped a back nine like 52 on the LIV tour. LMFAO.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. That win would have meant a 3-year tour exemption. That would have been huge for Willett. I can't imagine the pressure. He was actually very clutch all round up until those two putts. I think Homa making the chip really unnerved Willett. He started thinking about what if he blew it.

Nobody cares like that on the LIV tour. Nothing really means anything (besides more money). I'm not sure it's sunk in with the younger defectors that they have given away everything meaningful about their careers (except the money). Maybe they don't care about that (and that's fine), but I tend to think the circus atmosphere is going to get real old, real quick with some of these guys.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note...what 3rd grade class project was it to design LIV's website? Yowsa...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, but these are clearly not the best players. They play only when it suits them. Now that the PGA is going to require the top 20 guys to play 20 tournaments together, which very few of them do now, all the other tournaments will have nobody because those top 20 guys will be taking the same tournaments off. Its going to backfire.
The nonsense about no world points is just that; nonsense. Woods' tournament had only twenty guys in it and they got points so even though you can't compare LIV structure to PGA structure there must be some kind of way to give them points so that the Majors have all the best players playing

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. That win would have meant a 3-year tour exemption. That would have been huge for Willett. I can't imagine the pressure. He was actually very clutch all round up until those two putts. I think Homa making the chip really unnerved Willett. He started thinking about what if he blew it.

Nobody cares like that on the LIV tour. Nothing really means anything (besides more money). I'm not sure it's sunk in with the younger defectors that they have given away everything meaningful about their careers (except the money). Maybe they don't care about that (and that's fine), but I tend to think the circus atmosphere is going to get real old, real quick with some of these guys.
Nobody cares? Bullshit. Obviously you haven't watched their events. Everyone cares because even if you are out, you have to play for your team. The crowds are nearly 50-50 chicks to dudes as well which isn't even close on the PGA Tour. When you are playing for a 34 million dollar first prize, EVERYBODY cares

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only the Majors count. The rest of the PGA events are staid and crusty. Everyone has to be quiet and follow the utmost decorum. It gets really old for the younger audience. The problem I see for the LIV is the 48-man limit. I don't see how you sustain interest watching the same 48 guys every week.

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part of LIV golf is the TV announcers where you don't have to listen to the bull of when a player makes a shot as it's compared to a Tiger Woods shot from 20 years ago, let alone the constant doting on Woods. Also the TV coverage of trying to show as many different players making shots compared to just sticking to the leaders makes it a little more interesting to watch. The coverage still has flaws but is entertaining