• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Life as a Redskins Fan

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of Jimmy V never give up never give up

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The buck stops with Dan. And by not having any kind of check brake in place as far as Bruce goes, yes this becomes all Snyders fault. Bruce has too much power, and Snyder defers to him. The only time we had a semblance of normalcy under Snyder, Bruce felt threatened and fired the check brake.

People wanted Dan out of the football game. He is out and now we complain. I am sure we will have a GM soon and hopefully one less Bruce in the house.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People wanted Dan out of the football game. He is out and now we complain. I am sure we will have a GM soon and hopefully one less Bruce in the house.

They might get a new GM (or someone w/ the title of GM), but Allen is going nowhere. People just underestimate his value to Snyder from a business perspective - likely means as much or more than personnel related moves.

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see Allen gone - just don't see any way that this will happen anytime soon.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might get a new GM (or someone w/ the title of GM), but Allen is going nowhere. People just underestimate his value to Snyder from a business perspective - likely means as much or more than personnel related moves.

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see Allen gone - just don't see any way that this will happen anytime soon.

Then don’t get mad at Snyder for making business decisions unrelated to the field.