• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a minute and LOL at the Cowboys

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to say it, but the Packers looking better with each succeeding game they played this year. Peaking at exactly the right time.
it is painful. but enjoyable if they beat the 49ers

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember two weeks ago when you didn’t care that the officials screwed the Lions out of the 2 seed? Funny little thing happened. The Cowboys have been eliminated but the Lions won and now they’re essentially the 2 seed. Wild how Ball Don’t Lie and the just outcome is what happened in the end.

I still don’t care about that. I don’t know what your point is.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cowboys failed yesterday in spectacular fashion! Everyone from the owners to the practice squad and especially the coaching staff and starting players should be embarrassed for the performance that was shown on the field yesterday.

The Cowboys obsession and hatred is expected and has been around since the 70’s. No other team in sports is this hated or loved except the Yankees’s that I know of. Only winning produces that and the Cowboys have not won anything since 1995. The 5 SB wins and 20 years in a row of a winning record during regular season are in the distant past. And yet Cowboys fans loyalty remains & the hatred grows each year even when they Cowboys do not advance in the post season Or miss the playoffs.

Every team’s ultimate expectations no matter the sport should be to win the championship whether that be a Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals , World Cup, Final 4, Indy 500, Daytona 500, Lemans, Tour de France, Americas Cup to-name just what comes to mind. They are all teams striving to win & yet in the end only 1 team is victorious and can hold the trophy high for winning that year. All others ultimately failed in the endeavors to win it all and be the Champions of that sport and fans are left disappointed with the years results. And yet the expectations and hope renew with each season.

I salute every teams efforts to win every year and become champions no matter the sport.

And I am proud to be a Cowboys fan And will be until the day I die. Y'all have a wonderful day.

Go Cowboys

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas didn't put their preparation into effect, they got ambushed from the start. Green Bay found the combination better and faster than Dallas, the run game. I think Dallas had the tools to win but that Green Bay onslaught in the early part of the game didn't produce the best Dallas had to offer. They were taken back by how efficient Jordan Love actually was. All the pieces fell in place for Green Bay.
I still think Jones is their biggest obstacle, he's a meddler and arrogant.

Tom Landry could've served in the front office but Jones knew so much more than HOF Landry. As a Steeler fan, I have a ton of respect for Landry, absolutely 0 for Jones

Omg Janus. I rarely agree with you but nail head. I want to take something from your speech.

The Run game.

Fuck if a team did that 90% of the time now. They would be unstoppable because the NFL IS SO PASS ORIENTED RIGHT NOW.

All of focus is Edge Rushers and Secondary and WR and QB 3 Ways ( Getting to, Protecting and Franchise). There is not a team that keys on it.

There was one but it looked like they ran away from it last year.

I agree with most RB'S now. They are the most underappecatied bunch in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas didn't put their preparation into effect, they got ambushed from the start. Green Bay found the combination better and faster than Dallas, the run game. I think Dallas had the tools to win but that Green Bay onslaught in the early part of the game didn't produce the best Dallas had to offer. They were taken back by how efficient Jordan Love actually was. All the pieces fell in place for Green Bay.
I still think Jones is their biggest obstacle, he's a meddler and arrogant.

Tom Landry could've served in the front office but Jones knew so much more than HOF Landry. As a Steeler fan, I have a ton of respect for Landry, absolutely 0 for Jones
Or part of the problem seems to be the lack of preparation. Quinn got it handed to him and so did McCarthy. I knew the GB defense was going to be a problem for Dak As it’s the scheme he has struggled against The most. Quinn was a surprise at how poorly he played it. Yes it is mostly about execution on the players part and I’m not absolving them of blame but the defensive calls were horrible. In addition to the obvious like going to that porous zone and dropping Micah in coverage on a 3rd and long play early in the game that ended up huge, There was one TD run where Tank crashed down so hard and Jones ran right into the spot he vacated. The Cowboys always seem to get out coached in these spots so it’s not just the players who are to blame

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or part of the problem seems to be the lack of preparation. Quinn got it handed to him and so did McCarthy. I knew the GB defense was going to be a problem for Dak As it’s the scheme he has struggled against The most. Quinn was a surprise at how poorly he played it. Yes it is mostly about execution on the players part and I’m not absolving them of blame but the defensive calls were horrible. In addition to the obvious like going to that porous zone and dropping Micah in coverage on a 3rd and long play early in the game that ended up huge, There was one TD run where Tank crashed down so hard and Jones ran right into the spot he vacated. The Cowboys always seem to get out coached in these spots so it’s not just the players who are to blame
feel the exact same way.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but ya gotta admit Strahan didn't miss a beat, it was spontaneous and effective for a good laugh ( I thought so )
Agree, I laughed and made Jimmy look kinda silly still huffing there.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even going to bother piling on the Cowboys fans. We all saw the game and the effort and the tightness and they got ambushed and embarrassed. They can join the rest of us who are just watching while our team is on vacation. Moving on to the next batch.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said it before the season they should move on from dak.he was,n the reason they lost yesterday and had a great season,but they,ll never be a sb team with him at qb.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even going to bother piling on the Cowboys fans. We all saw the game and the effort and the tightness and they got ambushed and embarrassed. They can join the rest of us who are just watching while our team is on vacation. Moving on to the next batch.
I think I already used all of your tokens and my tokens earlier today anyway.